A question for the optimistic fans

#11GuitaristMattPosted 2/14/2014 2:08:33 PM
Hopefully the name Operation Doomtrain becomes legendary. It is a team effort after all.
---
"Well if you think chickens can fly, we better pull up wikipedia." - S. Healy
PS4 FAQs http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67619422
#12LoyalZero1Posted 2/15/2014 8:17:03 AM
Peke_kun, it's obvious to me and everyone else here that you're an annoying, trouble making troll. Go away. Nobody likes you.
---
Final Fantasy Agito & Type Zero Facebook Page:
http://goo.gl/Ogx9aS
#13rpglover13Posted 2/25/2014 8:08:06 PM
I think Sky will be legendary among devoted Final Fantasy fans, but the only way he could really get famous would be what I'm ultimately hoping for: Square Enix wishes to localize Type-0, they see what has been going on with this translation and work with the team to make it an official localization on the PSN for PSP and Vita. Personally, I don't think many people would be bothered if we just got English menus and subtitles rather than voice acting; some people even seem to prefer this.
#14Peke_kunPosted 2/26/2014 1:10:39 AM
Yes, I also can't wait to see an extra year or two of delays for nothing more than seeing the official SE stamp of approval on the exact same translation. That is truly what we all need.

Of course kind of a moot point considering the translation will not be released either way.
---
Is anyone alive out there?
#15AnonUnknownPosted 2/26/2014 3:35:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#16Bishop_SasaraiPosted 2/26/2014 6:53:30 PM
LoyalZero1 posted...
Peke_kun, it's obvious to me and everyone else here that you're an annoying, trouble making troll. Go away. Nobody likes you.

He's just unemployed. Probably lives on the streets and uses the library computer to troll on GFAQs.
#17rpglover13Posted 2/26/2014 7:50:51 PM
AnonUnknown posted...
rpglover13 posted...
I think Sky will be legendary among devoted Final Fantasy fans, but the only way he could really get famous would be what I'm ultimately hoping for: Square Enix wishes to localize Type-0, they see what has been going on with this translation and work with the team to make it an official localization on the PSN for PSP and Vita. Personally, I don't think many people would be bothered if we just got English menus and subtitles rather than voice acting; some people even seem to prefer this.

They've clearly said they don't want to join forces with Square-Enix,

Yeah, but why would they turn down the opportunity to help the company and other fans who might not want to hack their PSPs or have a Vita instead? Isn't the purpose of the project to make the game playable for more of the fans who want it?
#18AnonUnknownPosted 2/27/2014 2:51:11 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#19Kalker3Posted 2/27/2014 5:30:28 PM
Peke_kun posted...
Yes, I also can't wait to see an extra year or two of delays for nothing more than seeing the official SE stamp of approval on the exact same translation. That is truly what we all need.

Of course kind of a moot point considering the translation will not be released either way.

Why are you so hellbent on declaring that the patch won't ever be released? There are two videos, a s***ton of screenshots and there's lots of activity on Sky's blog and the GBATemp thread. People working on it have even come to this goddamned board to say that the patch does exist and that it will be released.

What more could you possibly want?
#20rpglover13Posted 2/27/2014 8:26:52 PM
AnonUnknown posted...
Well, there's a rumor about a semi-complete official localization by Square-Enix but it was shelved...

And they mocked us for years so i don't think it's a great idea to join forces.

Yeah, it was just my dream outcome. I still can't comprehend how Square can just let a game like this collect dust and go undiscovered and unplayed by most of the world.