Parasite Eve: 4? (really PE:4 because topic titles cannot be in all uppercase)

#1TigerWoodsGirlPosted 1/26/2011 4:54:13 AM
do you think SE wants to make a Parasite Eve: 4 sometime in the future? Or is the 3rd Birthday Aya Brea's final assignment?
#2PaladinCecilPosted 1/26/2011 5:32:28 AM
Square-Enix always wants to make a Parasite Eve 4 as long as it makes money. That's the only thing they care about, how much a game sells. They don't care about respecting the source material, its concepts, its characters, any of that. If they think it'll sell copies, they'll use the name and faces in the most shameless and despicable ways possible until it stops selling.

It'll star "Aya Brea," but like with 3rd Birthday, not the real Aya, just the name and face since it'll help sell copies.
---
"Without me along, who will heal you when you're hurt?" - Rosa Farrell, Final Fantasy IV
#3DarkRPGMasterPosted 1/26/2011 7:41:36 AM
^psssttt, they'll follow the source material if it makes them alot of money. They're not stupid...if it makes them money, they'll do it.
---
The Official Mustadio and Ba'Gamnan of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Boards.
#4Ryumoau23Posted 1/26/2011 9:29:19 AM
PaladinCecil, what do you mean not the real Ayea? you mean this is a clone of her or something? I hope i didn't just spoil it for myself (haven't played game yet). >_<
---
I like videogames, movies, and playing with Boy's feet!!!
PSN: Ryumoau (please add if you are also gay and/or like feet)
#5revuvuzelaPosted 1/26/2011 6:32:13 PM

Ryumoau23 posted...
PaladinCecil, what do you mean not the real Ayea? you mean this is a clone of her or something? I hope i didn't just spoil it for myself (haven't played game yet).

Ignore him.

#6Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/26/2011 6:46:09 PM(edited)
4th birthday will realistically be a crappy CoD-ification of T3B.

EDIT: Now that I think of it, that would just be a sexier Mindjack...
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#7Ryumoau23Posted 1/26/2011 7:06:52 PM
revuvuzela, oh i see. thanks.
---
I like videogames, movies, and playing with Boy's feet!!!
PSN: Ryumoau (please add if you are also gay and/or like feet)
#8revuvuzelaPosted 1/26/2011 7:19:11 PM

Ryumoau23 posted...
revuvuzela, oh i see. thanks.

Yeah, if you don't want any spoilers, I'd suggest avoiding these boards until you've played the game to form your own opinion. There's a lot of people here who just don't care and will spoil you anyway.

#9Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/26/2011 7:21:18 PM
I don't recall anyone spoiling the game, this isn't the Heavy Rain board.

Hell, I'm not sure anyone actually understands the ending, Including the posters who were fluent in Japanese.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#10Morpheus102686Posted 1/27/2011 9:36:44 PM
If S-E brings back Takashi Tokita to write the story and direct the game, have Toriyama stay the hell away, and completely ignore the existence of T3B, then I think it would turn out well.
---
2010 New York Yankees - Disappointing to say the least. Bring on 2011