Overall, I liked the game..but the ending....WTF...*Spoiler*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The 3rd Birthday
  3. Overall, I liked the game..but the ending....WTF...*Spoiler*

User Info: SilentPanda

SilentPanda
6 years ago#1
Graphic is good, control is responsive, Diving and crossfire is interesting, lot's of weapon and upgrade, along with the DNA upgrade is fun.

Gameplay is difficulity, but not impossible

Ending....*Spoiler
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Aya switched body with Eve, Eve killed Aya(In Eve's body)<Aya wanted Eve to kill her>
Eve is now in Aya Body..
...How will a sequel work now...
"Now, there are basically four people in the building. Batman, Two-Face, Gordon, and his family." - SIlvanus350

User Info: Aiddon

Aiddon
6 years ago#2
that doesn't make a lick of sense. Toriyama once again shows that his narrative skills are severely lacking

User Info: Mister_Zurkon

Mister_Zurkon
6 years ago#3
To Be fair, the wording isn't great and we have no sense of context.
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Mister_Zurkon
6 years ago#4
To add to that, they are clones, what would this accomplish?
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Aiddon
6 years ago#5
I guess, but even the act itself is kind of giving the finger to fans of the series.

Mister_Zurkon
6 years ago#6
Hey Panda, WHY did this happen?

Mister_Zurkon
6 years ago#7
I felt the finger from 2 being a RE clone, This at least has potential to be an interesting finale.

Aiddon
6 years ago#8
considering that the team members seem to have their heads in the clouds over a sequel I very much doubt that. 2 was more of a conclusion to the series canon from the beginning than this is. At the very least the narrative wasn't offensive.

Mister_Zurkon
6 years ago#9
By finale I meant to T3B, not the series as a whole.

User Info: AstralApache

AstralApache
6 years ago#10
We still don't know a thing about a plot, so it's too early to say anything. Also, how about a possibility of multiple endings?

*some people are too eager to blame*
I work on green tea
  1. Boards
  2. The 3rd Birthday
  3. Overall, I liked the game..but the ending....WTF...*Spoiler*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived