How to unlock everything and prep for Deadly/Genocide?

#11mMarikom(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 2:47:10 PM
solidoutlaw posted...
mMarikom posted...
solidoutlaw posted...
mMarikom posted...
solidoutlaw posted...
I don't know whats more shocking. Mariko on the 3rd birthday boards, or the fact that you didn't have to bump your topic :p

Why is it shocking that I went on the 3B boards? You'll see my posts on the Parasite Eve 1 and 2 boards too

Because I tend to find you on random boards. Haven't gotten used to it yet. Though I don't think I've seen you on the corpse party boards yet.

That's because I beat corpse party a LONG time ago. Got it when it first came out. Got to Chapter 5 Ayumi ending on my own. Followed flowchart. Got remaining endings that I cared about. If there's one thing I will say it's that their teacher is a freaking boss. Loving her students till the end. I love that the extra end of another chapter focused on her after the events of chapter 5. I did however watch the endings that I didn't get on youtube.

The game got to me multiple times, especially Ayumi ending, the recollection of the events that occurred at Heavenly Host and a bad ending involving Yuka.

I tried to keep that as spoiler free as possible

You don't have to keep it spoiler free (unless you were afraid of someone else on this board who hadn't played it being spoiled) since I got the game last Christmas and finished it multiple times already. Did you ever play the PC 98 version? Some guys from the board translated the game.

Naah. Speaking of your sig I really need to play P4. But I know if I do it before I finish the Answer I never will. I'm also trying to plat RE6 and then go back to platting RE5 and FFXIII...pray for me
---
PSN: Arent_We_Clever
3DS Friend Code: 2234 8016 4687 Nickname: Mariko
#12solidoutlawPosted 11/8/2012 5:36:59 PM
Sounds like you need to relax some. Will you get sony smash bros? You can turn off your brain to play that.

On topic: AYA FOR DLC IN SONY SMASH BROS!! THE GOOD AYA, NOT THE UGH ONE IN THIS!
---
PSN: rayplay I have not played P4 yet so pls don't spoil!!
"Wow, there's more hate in here than a K K K meeting!"
#13mMarikom(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 9:37:26 PM
solidoutlaw posted...
Sounds like you need to relax some. Will you get sony smash bros? You can turn off your brain to play that.

On topic: AYA FOR DLC IN SONY SMASH BROS!! THE GOOD AYA, NOT THE UGH ONE IN THIS!

*sigh* well my idea of relaxation is playing Mercs
---
#14mMarikom(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 9:57:05 PM
I think I'm still trying to figure out how the whole DNA board things work in terms of equipping different ones and stuff lol

Do you have anything to say about weapon types? Is there any way we can unequip the default handgun or is it always there because of the infinite ammo?
---
#15SSj7CloudSPosted 11/14/2012 11:14:49 PM(edited)
Always there for the infinite ammo. It's meant to be there in case you ever run completely out of ammo, this way you still at least have something to shoot.

As far as board building and keeping which ones equipped, I focused purely on having two set up. One for chip farming and boosting abilities with soldiers, so Rapid Link, Boost Fire and Cross Healing and Odds Up. The more ODK's you trigger the more likely you are to get chips and the soldiers are actually quite good in helping out with this. Energy Defense is okay to throw on here too, whatever else you want as it's just a chip farming board.

The other was the board I was going to have all the skills I'd permanently want to keep, so Barrier, Reraise, Kill Boost and the like. Board two helps you get all the chips you need to make board one your best board.
---
Playing: Borderlands 2, FFXIII-2, Mugen Souls.
PSN: jext77
#16gadgaurdPosted 11/15/2012 1:07:11 AM
Don't forget, you're going to have to do feats on easy mode as well. They have to be done in their specific difficulties...which are never mentioned in game. I actually had to do them all on each difficulty, sense I didn't know the specifics.
---
" Someone mentions a girl in ASoIaF getting raped by 50 guys, and three different people assume it's a different scene."-EndOfDiscOne
#17SSj7CloudSPosted 11/15/2012 8:51:34 AM(edited)
I'm fairly certain you don't get any weapon parts awarded on easy for completing any feats nor do they count towards any total that you need a certain number of feats unlocked. I remember getting weapon parts on normal but never on easy, if I'm wrong feel free to correct me on what feat gives what part then because clearly I don't remember it. The feat count though applies only to Hard, Deadly and Insane.
---
Playing: Borderlands 2, FFXIII-2, Mugen Souls.
PSN: jext77
#18gadgaurdPosted 11/17/2012 6:49:20 AM
I can't remember exactly, it's been about a year.
---
" Someone mentions a girl in ASoIaF getting raped by 50 guys, and three different people assume it's a different scene."-EndOfDiscOne
#19mMarikom(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 10:25:27 PM
=_= my face at 2nd form episode 2 gabrielle boss
---
#20mMarikom(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 10:35:20 PM
ironically just beat her as soon as i posted this...
---