How to unlock everything and prep for Deadly/Genocide?

#21SSj7CloudSPosted 11/19/2012 9:56:11 PM
You'll probably be making that face on higher modes with her, might want to get used to it now. It only gets worse from here, the bosses I mean. Well, Episode 4 isn't that bad, 5 can be kind of a kick to the teeth though.
---
Playing: Borderlands 2, FFXIII-2, Mugen Souls.
PSN: jext77
#22mMarikom(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 1:31:15 PM
Really struggling after ODing into the building and fighting a spawn right before Kyle's Twisted.
---
PSN: Arent_We_Clever
3DS Friend Code: 2234 8016 4687 Nickname: Mariko
#23mMarikom(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 1:27:24 AM
Episode 6 sucks and I'm just at the beginning...
---
PSN: Arent_We_Clever
3DS Friend Code: 2234 8016 4687 Nickname: Mariko
#24ninjainthetreesPosted 12/2/2012 12:56:45 PM
I played this game on hard for my first playthrough and it took me months to finish - i kept thinking about changing to normal but i never gave up and by the end my hands were like MANGLED CLAWS and i kept acting like a velociraptor - basically if fried my brains; but it was one of the GREATEST VIDEO GAME EXPRIENCES i have ever had - a forgotten MASTERPIECE.

This game needs more attention big time - please make a sequel - idont care if its not like the original parasite eves - just have this series as a spin off series - BUT IMAGINE A HD SEQUEL - i NEED to revisit this universe that was shown in this game; it was just breathtaking - and all that on A PSP UMD - WHY IS THIS GAME IGNORED?

ALL HAIL THE 3RD BIRTHDAY - I think im infected with the twisted - muuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh spit
#25SSj7CloudSPosted 12/2/2012 5:41:02 PM
mMarikom posted...
Episode 6 sucks and I'm just at the beginning...

If it makes you feel any better, Episode 6 is just three boss fights and then you're done with the game.
---
Playing: Borderlands 2, FFXIII-2, Mugen Souls.
PSN: jext77
#26nagisa_kaworuPosted 12/5/2012 6:05:23 PM
ninjainthetrees posted...
by the end my hands were like MANGLED CLAWS

The only thing i disliked was the locking system. Having to press L button for all that time makes my left hand rather sore. It would have been better if there were the option to press it one time to keep locking an enemy and press it again to unlock, like Phantasy Star Portable.