Hamauzu claims to be working in new games

#11XeedragonPosted 12/10/2012 3:37:46 PM
SoraandRoxasFan posted...
^
*PE2 Major Spoilers*

The Shadow Government (a.k.a the corrupted Government) is the one behind the events of Parasite Eve 2 (the experiments with Aya's mithocondria in the Shelter), this is shown through two of the three endings. It's the one who sent the SWAT team to Aya's wedding.

At first, it could look like they wanted to kill Aya because she is dangerous, but actually the game is (literally) just a dream made by Eve. Some plot details doesn't match with the rest of the story. Aya is sort of immortal because of her mithocondria, so it's not worth for them to kill her. They have kidnapped Eve (who remains in a dream state inside the Overdive device) since her mithocondria can be used to give an ordinary human the same powers as Aya and Eve.

Kyle is involved in Eve's kidnapping. He was just deceiving Aya, making her believe that he was a normal person. He seems to have his own powers because in the ending he goes on a journey to find eternity, despite he is a High One (a.k.a he has Eve's DNA inside his body)
(Sorry if my explanation looks quite confusing, I've tried my best to do it in detail.)

I looked at the link, and nowhere does it say The 3rd Birthday is noncanon. And the SWAT team was probably trying to eliminate Kyle and Eve, not to mention the fact that Kyle seems to be looking for Aya as another quote mentions that Aya has eternity inside her.
#12SoraandRoxasFan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 9:57:06 AM
^
No, they don't want to kill Kyle and Eve, if you have read the translation from the link it explains that there are organizations against Aya's powers.

*PE2 MAJOR SPOILERS*

The dream theory was made by the user mugenkb1 and the one about Kyle being involved in Eve's kidnapping was made by kyushudanji. Those theories fit perfectly with this game's plot because Kyle was helping the corrupted government in PE2. He disappeared after Aya killed U.B (the last boss) and then appeared in the museum Aya and Eve were visiting, which means he was keeping an eye on them.

In fact, Square Enix released a trailer at TGS 2008 where they were showing an old version of T3B, and it showed Aya shooting at Kyle. Moreover they previously released another trailer where Aya was waiting for Kyle in the church who shoots her once he arrives and then kidnaps someone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okmcr-0d5kc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M95XLTgLW_I

To conclude Toriyama said he has made a few adjustments to the story but it's still the same. This game is kind of a prequel to Parasite Eve 3, but it is non-canon due to Aya not being dead in the real world.

Eternity is not Aya, Kyle can't bring her back. It's immortality. I've recently made a theory related to it which helps to understand the context of that word :

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/951987-the-3rd-birthday/64728195

*END SPOILERS*
#13mugenkb1Posted 12/11/2012 6:17:33 PM
If indeed PS3 was in the making, we can thank FFXIV for screwing everything up.
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/12/11/final-fantasy-xivs-rebirth-delayed-development-of-other-square-enix-games/

Seriously...SQEX Japan needs to get their sh!t together. Not even XIII Versus is out yet.
#14XeedragonPosted 12/11/2012 7:08:34 PM
^
No, they don't want to kill Kyle and Eve, if you have read the translation from the link it explains that there are organizations against Aya's powers.

*PE2 MAJOR SPOILERS*

The dream theory was made by the user mugenkb1 and the one about Kyle being involved in Eve's kidnapping was made by kyushudanji. Those theories fit perfectly with this game's plot because Kyle was helping the corrupted government in PE2. He disappeared after Aya killed U.B (the last boss) and then appeared in the museum Aya and Eve were visiting, which means he was keeping an eye on them.

In fact, Square Enix released a trailer at TGS 2008 where they were showing an old version of T3B, and it showed Aya shooting at Kyle. Moreover they previously released another trailer where Aya was waiting for Kyle in the church who shoots her once he arrives and then kidnaps someone:

To conclude Toriyama said he has made a few adjustments to the story but it's still the same. This game is kind of a prequel to Parasite Eve 3, but it is non-canon due to Aya not being dead in the real world.

Eternity is not Aya, Kyle can't bring her back. It's immortality. I've recently made a theory related to it which helps to understand the context of that word :

*END SPOILERS*

Wasn't it stated that this was an alternate timeline? Not canon, not noncanon, just a possibility. And Kyle is probably looking for Aya, because she has the immortality inside her. Anyhow, why is it called the "corrupt" government? What makes it corrupt? Also, the SWAT team could have been gunning for Kyle, Eve, AND Aya, because Eve is Aya's clones and has her powers, Kyle knows too much, and they wanted Aya's genes.
#15SoraandRoxasFan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 9:22:09 AM
Xeedragon posted...
^

*PE2 MAJOR SPOILERS*

*END SPOILERS*

Wasn't it stated that this was an alternate timeline? Not canon, not noncanon, just a possibility. And Kyle is probably looking for Aya, because she has the immortality inside her. Anyhow, why is it called the "corrupt" government? What makes it corrupt? Also, the SWAT team could have been gunning for Kyle, Eve, AND Aya, because Eve is Aya's clones and has her powers, Kyle knows too much, and they wanted Aya's genes.

No, this isn't an alternate timeline, Tabata said last year that T3B's sequel will for PS3, and Nomura said previously: '' If 3rd is successful, we will make 4th'', so T3B is both a prequel and a spin-off.

*PE 2 MAJOR SPOILERS*

The fact that Kyle is looking for eternity is what shows the game is just a dream. I said before in one of my messages that it doesn't make sense because he has Eve's mithocondria, so he doesn't need Aya. Eve is immortal like Aya.

The SWAT team and the Government just doesn't want Aya's mithocondria because it's not worth using it, they would become monsters. Do you remember the cutscene in Akropolis Tower when we fight the first boss? A woman turned into a monster because she had Aya's DNA inside her body.

Eve's mithocondria is the only one who doesn't turn people into monsters.

*END SPOILERS*
#16XeedragonPosted 12/12/2012 2:56:25 PM
Xeedragon posted...
^

*PE2 MAJOR SPOILERS*

*END SPOILERS*

No, this isn't an alternate timeline, Tabata said last year that T3B's sequel will for PS3, and Nomura said previously: '' If 3rd is successful, we will make 4th'', so T3B is both a prequel and a spin-off.

*PE 2 MAJOR SPOILERS*

The fact that Kyle is looking for eternity is what shows the game is just a dream. I said before in one of my messages that it doesn't make sense because he has Eve's mithocondria, so he doesn't need Aya. Eve is immortal like Aya.

The SWAT team and the Government just doesn't want Aya's mithocondria because it's not worth using it, they would become monsters. Do you remember the cutscene in Akropolis Tower when we fight the first boss? A woman turned into a monster because she had Aya's DNA inside her body.

Eve's mithocondria is the only one who doesn't turn people into monsters.

*END SPOILERS*

How is the government corrupt? And I've heard from some people at Square Enix, programmers, public relations, even a...nah, I''ve probably said too much as it is, who have told me,and I quote, "the backlog of games e.g. Final Fantasy Versus, Lightning Returns, etc. have caused, you know, {sic} the last thing on our minds would be Parasite Eve 3. I mean, we know it'll sell,but it's not ,like, like people are yelling for it or anything."
#17SoraandRoxasFan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 7:29:45 AM
^ Huh? Where did you hear that? Whoever who said that isn't well informed (apart from the quote not making sense at all). They really want to make PE3, since Nomura said that they were thinking on ideas for it, but they (the ideas) weren't convincing enough. (I read it in an Andriasang article, if you want to know where I read it)

In fact, one user called ShinGundam told at this board that FF VII: Dirge of Cerberus' archives contain files with the name 'pe3', which reinforces Nomura's comment.

That happened in 2006, when The 3rd Birthday started development and the current generation appeared, so it's SE's problems with developing games for this gen what has made them not develop PE3 too.

* PE2 MAJOR SPOILERS*

Okay, I've just noticed the correct word is corrupt, not corrupted. Sorry for the confusion >_< (English is not my mother tongue)

I guess some people call PE 2's government corrupt because they sent Kyle to the Akropolis Tower in order to put a bomb and they were behind the experiments in the Shelter with Aya's mithocondria.

Moreover the government's secret plan could be to have the same powers as Aya since it would allow them to have a great influence on the entire world (Kyle's speech before he shot No.9 is related to this) Read this topic where it's better explained (the 7th comment):

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/951987-the-3rd-birthday/63767780

*END SPOILERS*
#18XeedragonPosted 12/14/2012 8:15:09 AM
^ Huh? Where did you hear that? Whoever who said that isn't well informed (apart from the quote not making sense at all). They really want to make PE3, since Nomura said that they were thinking on ideas for it, but they (the ideas) weren't convincing enough. (I read it in an Andriasang article, if you want to know where I read it)

In fact, one user called ShinGundam told at this board that FF VII: Dirge of Cerberus' archives contain files with the name 'pe3', which reinforces Nomura's comment.

That happened in 2006, when The 3rd Birthday started development and the current generation appeared, so it's SE's problems with developing games for this gen what has made them not develop PE3 too.

* PE2 MAJOR SPOILERS*

Okay, I've just noticed the correct word is corrupt, not corrupted. Sorry for the confusion >_< (English is not my mother tongue)

I guess some people call PE 2's government corrupt because they sent Kyle to the Akropolis Tower in order to put a bomb and they were behind the experiments in the Shelter with Aya's mithocondria.

Moreover the government's secret plan could be to have the same powers as Aya since it would allow them to have a great influence on the entire world (Kyle's speech before he shot No.9 is related to this) Read this topic where it's better explained (the 7th comment):

*END SPOILERS*

What they meant by "last thing on their minds" is "We'd like to do it, but we are so busy with other games that we can't work on it right now." And since "eternity" is inside Aya according to Kyle Madigan, then he is searching for Aya. I just beat Hard mode. Is there a list of only the feats that give you gun upgrades? I don't want to do every single feat on every difficulty.
#19XeedragonPosted 12/14/2012 9:49:55 AM
Xeedragon posted...

* PE2 MAJOR SPOILERS*

*END SPOILERS*

What they meant by "last thing on their minds" is "We'd like to do it, but we are so busy with other games that we can't work on it right now." And since "eternity" is inside Aya according to Kyle Madigan, then he is searching for Aya. I just beat Hard mode. Is there a list of only the feats that give you gun upgrades? I don't want to do every single feat on every difficulty.

Oh, and which type of handgun is best for deadly/insane? There are four types.
#20XeedragonPosted 12/14/2012 10:26:41 AM
Xeedragon posted...
Xeedragon posted...

* PE2 MAJOR SPOILERS*

*END SPOILERS*

Oh, and which type of handgun is best for deadly/insane? There are four types.

And the five best handguns.