Hamauzu claims to be working in new games

#21SoraandRoxasFan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 4:43:33 PM
^ Sorry, I misunderstood it, I though they meant they don't want to make the game because people are not asking for it too much. Anyway, this is great news: it confirms PE3 is going to be developed and that they haven't abandoned the series.

Regarding the weapons and weapon parts unlocked with some feats, I think there could be in this website some FAQs which explain how to get every weapon and weapon part. The best handguns for Deadly/Insane are those which quickly refill the Liberation bar while you're shooting and the first one is unlocked on Hard mode. Btw you unlock the two best sniper rifles on Insane mode, one of them by achieving one feat from Ep.2

*SPOILERS*

Aya in Eve's dream is definitely dead, in the secret ending she appears for a few seconds when Eve is walking in the street and tells her ''Happy 4th birthday. It's your fourth'', which means her soul is talking to Eve, but anyway I've concluded that it doesn't really matter if Kyle is looking for her or not, given that what happens in this game is not real, the story just gives some hints about PE3's plot.

*END SPOILERS*
#22SieKensouPosted 12/15/2012 12:47:32 PM
you know there's spoiler tags now.... right? >.>
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#23SoraandRoxasFan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 1:21:56 PM
^
I know it exists, but I don't know how to use it. Did you accidentally read an spoiler?
#24SieKensouPosted 12/16/2012 3:23:32 PM
type spoiler within the tag.. similar to how you put u for underline, and quote for quotes, use spoiler for spoilers...

and i've already beat 3rd bday
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#25SoraandRoxasFan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 9:55:28 AM
^ Thank you, I'll use it next time.

@ Xeedragon: Would you mind if I tell people from other forums about the response S-E sent to you? There are some PE fans who would be happy to know that S-E is going to make PE3 after finishing their other games.
#26kyushudanjiPosted 12/21/2012 5:56:36 AM
@Xeedragon

This wiki may or may not be of help, but do take a look:

http://parasiteeve.wikia.com/wiki/Feats

It seems that as long as FF, DQ and KH-type (or related) games are still in demand, PE3 will be in the "under consideration" phase.
#27XeedragonPosted 12/22/2012 2:51:57 PM
SoraandRoxasFan posted...
^ Thank you, I'll use it next time.

@ Xeedragon: Would you mind if I tell people from other forums about the response S-E sent to you? There are some PE fans who would be happy to know that S-E is going to make PE3 after finishing their other games.

No, I wouldn't mind, but I wouldn't get too excited about it. Square Enix's backlog is so large that I doubt that Nomura was telling tha truth when he said no more handheld Kingdom Hearts games until Kingdom Hearts 3.
#28SoraandRoxasFan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 8:26:17 AM
^ Yeah, they have three FF and two new IPs (two A-RPG) for home consoles (also three HD collections) so all their teams are busy. Not to mention developing games for the current generation is much more expensive than in previous generations, so they can't make too many games at the same time. I guess they won't start PE3 until they have released two or three of their HD games

Anyway it's not really bad news. It would be worse to see PE 3's development ending up like FFXIV.

(Some people still believe that PE3 won't exist, that's why I would like to show your quote to them)
#29XeedragonPosted 12/25/2012 11:21:17 AM
^ Yeah, they have three FF and two new IPs (two A-RPG) for home consoles (also three HD collections) so all their teams are busy. Not to mention developing games for the current generation is much more expensive than in previous generations, so they can't make too many games at the same time. I guess they won't start PE3 until they have released two or three of their HD games

Anyway it's not really bad news. It would be worse to see PE 3's development ending up like FFXIV.

(Some people still believe that PE3 won't exist, that's why I would like to show your quote to them)

The thing is, the people I talked to aren't sure if they'll get to making it, at least not within the next couple of years. I met up with two of them yesterday, and when the topic came up they more or less laughed and said that Eidos was the savior of Square Enix.
#30SoraandRoxasFan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 12:21:19 PM
Xeedragon posted...

The thing is, the people I talked to aren't sure if they'll get to making it, at least not within the next couple of years. I met up with two of them yesterday, and when the topic came up they more or less laughed and said that Eidos was the savior of Square Enix.

Forgot to mention this: I think they're also not in a hurry with PE3 because they'll be outsourcing every large scale project in order to shorten a lot development times. Toriyama was the one who said that. In fact FF XIV and FF XIII-2 are outsourced projects and thanks to that FF XIV is not taking a long time to be fixed.