44.44% (8 votes)
Chapter 6
5.56% (1 votes)
All of them were easy.
5.56% (1 votes)
All of them were pretty hard.
16.67% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just wonderin' about ya dudes' opinion. hardest for me is prolly chapter 3 because of rovers, detectors and lotsa snatchers (and reaper chase sequence..). followed closely by 4 because of those worms.
---
Dun dun dunn! Enter, Pamaster! *poses*
Sorry, bad English.
#2gadgaurdPosted 12/24/2012 1:57:21 AM
Dat chapter 5, man. Barrier Rollers(which already fight like they're on crack), Snatchers, teleporting Beans, lots of Wads, Mudflaps, and super Slackers(via Mudflap). Oh, and the Reaper and Hyde.

AoC, Blaze Edge, WELT-Lite and Liberation pretty much carry me through this level. The Blaze Edge is a godsend against the Barrier Rollers and the Mudflaps.
---
I'm an amateur writer. I write CYOAs to practice.
#3ZeoPamaster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 3:49:11 AM
I don't have the Blaze Edge so tough times for me I guess xD
Mudflaps are those guys that revives if you didn't kill it with Overdive Kill, rite? had troubles with those too. hate how it revives at full HP ;_;
---
Sorry, bad English.
#4gadgaurdPosted 12/24/2012 5:46:45 AM
ZeoPamaster posted...
I don't have the Blaze Edge so tough times for me I guess xD
Mudflaps are those guys that revives if you didn't kill it with Overdive Kill, rite? had troubles with those too. hate how it revives at full HP ;_;

Yeah. The Blaze Edge is a shield smasher. It ignores Bean armor, can hit Emily when she's insubstantial, and breaks Roller and Mudflap barriers, although it takes a few hits for the Mudflap. It's basically a utility weapon, since it's also decent at triggering ODK, my main source of damage(when not using the Infinite Ammo cheat, that is).
---
#5SSj7CloudSPosted 12/24/2012 3:51:38 PM
Either Episode 4 or 5, really just depends on if I'm having a good run against the worms or not. 5 is just an unpleasant spike in difficulty in general.
---
Playing: Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem, Muramasa the Demon Blade, Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (PS3)
PSN: jext77
#6gadgaurdPosted 12/24/2012 5:56:44 PM
SSj7CloudS posted...
Either Episode 4 or 5, really just depends on if I'm having a good run against the worms or not. 5 is just an unpleasant spike in difficulty in general.

So true. I was gonna pick 4 for the worms myself, but honestly there aren't many you have to fight outside of a tank or copter.
---
#7ZeoPamaster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 9:27:39 PM
gadgaurd posted...
SSj7CloudS posted...

So true. I was gonna pick 4 for the worms myself, but honestly there aren't many you have to fight outside of a tank or copter.

except that last part before the boss fight, with only 4 soldiers that won't respawn even if they get killed/abducted .-.
---
Sorry, bad English.
#8gadgaurdPosted 12/24/2012 10:56:36 PM
ZeoPamaster posted...
gadgaurd posted...
SSj7CloudS posted...

except that last part before the boss fight, with only 4 soldiers that won't respawn even if they get killed/abducted .-.

Liberation. I used that, my max damage ODK. I still need to try this on Genocide.
---
#9Moeman_Posted 12/24/2012 11:50:34 PM
Chapter 4 was the one where I had to grind like 10 levels to even get past the monsters, I think.
---
She lives. You just can't keep a good Moon Princess down.
#10SSj7CloudSPosted 12/25/2012 6:55:38 AM
ZeoPamaster posted...
gadgaurd posted...
SSj7CloudS posted...

True but I think there's only two in that room, and not even at the same time. It isn't anywhere near as bad compared to the room where there are three at once when you're waiting for the chopper. No barricades, hardly any soldiers and no matter where you are at, at least one of them is in range to eat you or lob fireballs.
---
Playing: Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem, Muramasa the Demon Blade, Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (PS3)
PSN: jext77