I heard this was pretty short so how is the replay value?

#1HappyBullPosted 12/30/2012 1:21:03 PM
If its high than that'll satisfy me. :D
#2SSj7CloudSPosted 12/30/2012 7:05:10 PM
It is quite short, shouldn't be more than 8-10 hours your first run, assuming some fights don't trip you up too much. Replay value is quite good because of it, there's five difficulties in total; easy, normal and hard to start. Beat it on hard and you unlock the fourth one, deadly. Beat it on deadly and you unlock the last one, insane, and anyone who has played that mode, myself included can attest it lives up to it's name.
---
Playing: Resident Evil 4 HD, Muramasa the Demon Blade, Metroid Other M, Dragon Quest IX Sentinel of the Starry Skies.
PSN: jext77
#3SieKensouPosted 1/1/2013 11:32:41 AM
don't forget the special cheats that are more like handicap modes that you can inflict upon yourself.... such as disabling the ability to flee from a dying host....
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#4kyushudanjiPosted 1/2/2013 3:57:10 AM
^Yes, and a few of those cheats are automatically turned on when you play Insane.

Also, achieving feats for each of the chapters is a challenge. The rewards change for each difficulty, which is a part of the fun.