I'm not quite sure if I understand...*spoilers*...

#11Moeman_Posted 4/2/2013 9:58:31 PM
kyushudanji posted...
And despite the differences in opinions some may have, the discussions are quite productive and tame compared to other boards. Plus, when you ask for help, people give it without condescension.

That may be only because the T3B community's so small. If it was huge, like, say, the Lightning Returns: FFXIII or FFX / X-2 HD boards, things would blow up like mad.

How amazing would it be to have a large community that acted like the T3B one, though? (Too bad it'd never happen.)

SSj7CloudS posted...
Don't I know it, I've been here since before the game's release talking and helping others when it finally reached stateside. The game gets a bad rep but I still like it and the talks I've had with others on here about it.

I've had a positive majority of interactions with this board's denizens.
---
She lives. You just can't keep a good Moon Princess down.
#12SSj7CloudSPosted 4/2/2013 10:28:58 PM
I'd like to think I have too, a lot of you I've talked with have all been pretty cool and intelligent. The ideas that have been tossed around here were pretty insightful and often times had me wondering if that was the intent of the game.
---
Playing: Red Steel 2, Sin and Punishment Star Successor, Hyperbakersdozen Neptunia: mk2many, The Last Story
PSN: jext77
#13eixeeeePosted 4/2/2013 11:19:36 PM
Everytime I check this board, it seems to be alternating between life and death. Like, one time I'll see that it's almost completely dead and then the next there's more signs of life again!

I'd post here more, but y'know, haven't really gone back to the game since I finished that challenge and I'm not sure I will for a long while. :)
---
Currently Playing: SSX DD // Looking forward to: FFX & X-2 HD
(27/10/11: Eix ~ MysteryVeil)
#14SSj7CloudSPosted 4/3/2013 1:26:59 AM
I doubt any of us really play it anymore besides maybe once in a while, now it just seems to be a social board for the few of us that are left.
---
Playing: Red Steel 2, Sin and Punishment Star Successor, Hyperbakersdozen Neptunia: mk2many, The Last Story
#15Moeman_Posted 4/3/2013 10:05:09 AM
I'm still around here for it, actually. I only did my first playthrough when I first joined this community, and I'm about to do my second now that I own it legally on my Vita. I wanna go for all costumes, at least, so I'll be here for a while. :p
---
She lives. You just can't keep a good Moon Princess down.
#16SSj7CloudSPosted 4/3/2013 4:10:59 PM
I'm just here to yap away to whoever wants to talk, or when the rare help topic shows up I then give assistance. I don't feel like throwing another hundred hours into the game lol.
---
#17eixeeeePosted 4/3/2013 5:08:20 PM
SSj7CloudS posted...
I'm just here to yap away to whoever wants to talk, or when the rare help topic shows up I then give assistance. I don't feel like throwing another hundred hours into the game lol.

Clearly I need to get you into SSX. Good on a snowboard? :P
---
Currently Playing: SSX DD // Looking forward to: FFX & X-2 HD
#18SSj7CloudSPosted 4/3/2013 7:35:18 PM
eixeeee posted...
SSj7CloudS posted...

I'm good at pratfalling on them if that counts.
---
#19eixeeeePosted 4/3/2013 7:44:55 PM
SSj7CloudS posted...
eixeeee posted...
SSj7CloudS posted...

I did that a lot. I mastered the art of going too fast on my first lesson. I'll send you some stuff about SSX, you might be interested. :)

Um... *tries to think of something T3B related*

*fails*
---
Currently Playing: SSX DD // Looking forward to: FFX & X-2 HD, BD:FF
#20SSj7CloudSPosted 4/3/2013 9:28:06 PM
eixeeee posted...
SSj7CloudS posted...
eixeeee posted...
SSj7CloudS posted...

I did that a lot. I mastered the art of going too fast on my first lesson. I'll send you some stuff about SSX, you might be interested. :)

Um... *tries to think of something T3B related*

*fails*

Dat Maeda, what a pervert, how dare he take my apartment and do my job for me!

Wait I meant- *mobbed*
---