I'm not quite sure if I understand...*spoilers*...

#21kyushudanjiPosted 4/5/2013 4:55:58 AM
Um, Lightning is actually Eve in Aya's body in a parallel universe...? It does support the multiple worlds theory...maybe...
#22SSj7CloudSPosted 4/5/2013 3:25:50 PM
Lightning: Screw XIII-2 and the next game, I'm out. *randomly overdives*

...What's a Parasite Eve? Can't be any worse than the game I was in already. Oh well, I just see things called Twisted, it's something for me to hit.
---
Playing: Red Steel 2, Sin and Punishment Star Successor, Hyperbakersdozen Neptunia: mk2many, The Last Story
http://bit.ly/NepgearRising
#23AWM100(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 4:16:35 PM
Ha ha ha. Funny. Lightning would totally own the twisted as apposed to the very soft Eve.

I guess when they're referring to Eve and the "birthdays," they mean Eve Brea and her experience in this game.

I'm glad they didn't insult us with an ending like, "It was all a dream, or let's go fight god." An ending like that would have been so lame and cliche. I also realize an ending that plays with the concept of a temporal paradox is generally going to be a disappointment. The writers did well enough.

The game's story was okay, but a bit muddy. Maybe it would have fared better on console as opposed to a handheld. The story seemed like it was missing fairly important details. It worked, but leaves me feeling like they could have done more. After finishing the 2nd game, I was hoping they wouldn't come out with another, but I was still pumped when I saw the first propaganda screenshots a few years back. After finishing this one, I wouldn't mind if they made another, but it would have to be on a regular console.

I really must remark on those involved in this topic and others on TB3 board. You guys are very polite; also, your ideas and opinions are thoughtful. I'm guessing the best shine through more when the mainstream isn't present.
---
...it's deep-fried to a crispy..ooooh..crispy hunk of meat and then-and then, to top it off, it swims in the creamiest gravy you have ever seen. -Maxifent Corey
#24SSj7CloudSPosted 4/8/2013 5:56:18 PM
Well I thought it was funny anyway, lol.

I've always had a relatively good opinion of the game despite what mainstream says, and the discussions on here are most of the time pretty civil an intelligent. Though there isn't many of us left I do like the small little group that we have here.
---
Playing: Red Steel 2, Hyperbakersdozen Neptunia: mk2many. PSN: Jext77 feel free to add me.
#25kyushudanjiPosted 4/9/2013 4:14:23 AM
The one thing consistent about SE's games is the music. I cannot remember the last time when SE had a game with a disappointing soundtrack. The first time I heard "Into the Babel", I knew things were going to be difficult...I did not imagine by how much, though!
#26eixeeeePosted 4/9/2013 2:34:42 PM
AWM100 posted...
I'm glad they didn't insult us with an ending like, "It was all a dream, or let's go fight god

I can't help but find this idea highly amusing.
---
Currently Playing: SSX DD // Looking forward to: FFX & X-2 HD, BD:FF
(27/10/11: Eix ~ MysteryVeil)
#27SSj7CloudSPosted 4/9/2013 4:41:42 PM
eixeeee posted...
AWM100 posted...
I'm glad they didn't insult us with an ending like, "It was all a dream, or let's go fight god

Well, the High Ones may as well have been for everything they were capable of. So while they don't directly say there's some bad dude becoming a God, that's essentially what the final boss boils down to anyway.
---
Playing: Red Steel 2, Hyperbakersdozen Neptunia: mk2many. PSN: Jext77 feel free to add me.
#28eixeeeePosted 4/9/2013 9:33:50 PM
SSj7CloudS posted...
eixeeee posted...
AWM100 posted...

Well, the High Ones may as well have been for everything they were capable of. So while they don't directly say there's some bad dude becoming a God, that's essentially what the final boss boils down to anyway.

That's not really what I meant...
---
Currently Playing: SSX DD // Looking forward to: FFX & X-2 HD, BD:FF
(27/10/11: Eix ~ MysteryVeil)
#29SSj7CloudSPosted 4/9/2013 11:14:39 PM
eixeeee posted...
SSj7CloudS posted...
eixeeee posted...
AWM100 posted...

That's not really what I meant...

Eh I was bored, just felt like making up nonsensical BS about a game that's largely nonsensical BS.
---
#30kyushudanjiPosted 4/10/2013 5:35:52 AM
Yet it seems to be the premise in many (and I realize it is not just limited to) SE's games: a nearly omnipotent opponent (or one on the way to omnipotence) makes his or her presence known, and the protagonist, whether it is an individual or a motley group, triumphs in the end. The drama comes from the story telling, which often suffers when time travel is not integrated well into the plot.

T3B's plot is not as bad as another series with black coats, swords shaped like keys, friendship and a villain whose lives seem to be inspired by "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named".