Glitches! (Spoilers)

#1CremdogzPosted 5/10/2013 3:25:00 PM
Newer Square Enix games barely have any bugs in them, and that's a really good thing. But I'd like to know if anyone has found any bugs within this game or not. I only know of two.

The first one is the radio glitch, which I learnt here on the forums. By quickly pressing Select & Start, then return to the game, you'll find that any radio conversation that is being played has now been skipped, or has at least skipped to the next speaker. This is extremely useful on maps where you cannot advance the level until someone on the radio has finished speaking with you, like the Tutorial level.

The second one I've never been able to replicate. Whilst versing Kyle Madigan at the end of Episode 4, you are on a small ledge. Kyle will sometimes attempt to petrify you. There was one time where I was attempting to roll away to avoid being petrified. I failed, but I found myself on another part of that building, as in, suspended in midair (petrified) but not on the ground Aya is normally able to walk on, I was somewhere else on the building. Furthermore, I wasn't dying. There was no one else to overdive to, so I just stayed suspended there for about a minute, when all of a sudden I was unpetrified and back on solid ground.

So, what other glitches have you found in this game? I'd love to know.
---
Cyberscore Gaming Profile: http://www.cyberscore.me.uk/user/4260/stats
Compete on Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days! http://www.cyberscore.me.uk/game/511
#2Moeman_Posted 5/10/2013 6:38:54 PM(edited)
There's the Reaper glitch, where you fire the laser cannon and open the menu while holding lock + fire. Still does damage.
---
"Be confident, think positive!"
#3eixeeeePosted 5/10/2013 6:56:20 PM
51793Moeman posted...
There's the Reaper glitch, where you fire the laser cannon and open the menu while holding lock + fire. Still does damage.

This works with the Special machine gun weapons, as well. Makes some strange things happen if you use it on the Queen.
---
Currently Playing: SSX DD // Looking forward to: FFX & X-2 HD, BD:FF
(27/10/11: Eix ~ MysteryVeil)
#4Moeman_Posted 5/10/2013 6:59:14 PM
I'll need to try that next time. sounds fun.
---
"Be confident, think positive!"
#5Cremdogz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 11:01:47 AM
eixeeee posted...
51793Moeman posted...

This works with the Special machine gun weapons, as well. Makes some strange things happen if you use it on the Queen.

I can't believe I forgot about that! But it works with Special Machine Guns as well? Interesting, I might give that a go. Do you know why it does weird things to the Queen?
---
Cyberscore Gaming Profile: http://www.cyberscore.me.uk/user/4260/stats
Compete on Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days! http://www.cyberscore.me.uk/game/511
#6eixeeeePosted 5/12/2013 1:10:26 AM(edited)
Cremdogz posted...
eixeeee posted...
51793Moeman posted...

I can't believe I forgot about that! But it works with Special Machine Guns as well? Interesting, I might give that a go. Do you know why it does weird things to the Queen?

The timing is quite strict, so it might take you a couple of tries. But getting it to work successfully will mess up the Queen's location. For example, it could be right in front of you when you start glitching - then when you stop and return to normal gameplay, it'll have instantaneously moved somewhere else.

I've used it when it was far away once, only to have it appear right up in my face when I stopped using it, which was a bit of a shock. It's something to do with how the Queen floats around the area.
---
Currently Playing: SSX DD // Looking forward to: FFX & X-2 HD, BD:FF
(27/10/11: Eix ~ MysteryVeil)