Someone from SE NA claims SE has many secret projects (and more stuff)

#11Moeman_Posted 5/17/2013 8:53:09 PM
Parasite Eve S: A social game. You star as a man / woman with advanced mitochondria, and your job is to meet up and befriend others with neo-mitochondria... through the power of love and friendship! $50 to get weapon upgrades, an extra $50 for the 200 previous characters-inspired outfits, $60 to awaken more Parasite Energies. Otherwise, it takes 5,000 kills on Clinically Insane mode to be halfway ready to awaken an Energy.

Also, there's a $90 a week server fee.
---
"Be confident, think positive!"
#12SoraandRoxasFan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2013 3:49:50 PM
51793Moeman posted...
Parasite Eve S: A social game. You star as a man / woman with advanced mitochondria, and your job is to meet up and befriend others with neo-mitochondria... through the power of love and friendship! $50 to get weapon upgrades, an extra $50 for the 200 previous characters-inspired outfits, $60 to awaken more Parasite Energies. Otherwise, it takes 5,000 kills on Clinically Insane mode to be halfway ready to awaken an Energy.

Also, there's a $90 a week server fee.

And of course, don't be concerned about the date of its announcement- we have prepared a website with a countdown for you! (Lol)

Well, going back to the Twitter account comments, they've said now that they have something else organised apart from the live broadcast (better to take it with a grain of salt):

More will be revealed as we get closer to E3. We've got some neat stuff lined up. Fans & newcomers alike will have something to enjoy.
#13UltimacakePosted 6/3/2013 1:36:54 PM
I think KH DDD killed all my excitement for KH3. Nomura has been recycling characters and plot elements so much that I'm starting to wonder whether Toriyama could do a better job. I'm tired of every single Kingdom Hearts game screwing over the plot just to be relevant. Same goes with the greedy crap that split the HD Collection in two. As for my sources/associates over at Square Enix, they're keeping their mouths shut so far, but the other day one of them said that he "can't wait to see the looks on people's faces." and then broke out laughing. Take it as you will.
---
PSN: Xeedragon
#14SoraandRoxasFan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2013 3:05:53 PM
Ultimacake posted...
As for my sources/associates over at Square Enix, they're keeping their mouths shut so far, but the other day one of them said that he "can't wait to see the looks on people's faces." and then broke out laughing. Take it as you will.

Are you Xeedragon? I saw your signature but I wasn't sure if you really are him.
#15UltimacakePosted 6/4/2013 3:41:24 PM
SoraandRoxasFan posted...
Ultimacake posted...
As for my sources/associates over at Square Enix, they're keeping their mouths shut so far, but the other day one of them said that he "can't wait to see the looks on people's faces." and then broke out laughing. Take it as you will.

Are you Xeedragon? I saw your signature but I wasn't sure if you really are him.

Yes, I am. A mod decided to start banning people in a thread, and when I noticed and posted about it, I was banned as well. Coincidentally, he started banning people left and right after some guy started just destroying all his arguments, which were that Nintendo was the only, and I quote "innovative console company in the market that cares about consumers".
---
#16SoraandRoxasFan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2013 4:00:08 PM
Ultimacake posted...
Ultimacake posted...

Yes, I am. A mod decided to start banning people in a thread, and when I noticed and posted about it, I was banned as well. Coincidentally, he started banning people left and right after some guy started just destroying all his arguments, which were that Nintendo was the only, and I quote "innovative console company in the market that cares about consumers".

Maybe he though he was a flammer? It doesn't make sense to ban someone just because that person has a different opinion than his. Although banning all the people who are commenting in a thread... ._. I thought you just wanted to change your name since I looked at the date when you created your account.
#17UltimacakePosted 6/5/2013 2:35:58 PM
Ultimacake posted...
Ultimacake posted...

Maybe he though he was a flammer? It doesn't make sense to ban someone just because that person has a different opinion than his. Although banning all the people who are commenting in a thread... ._. I thought you just wanted to change your name since I looked at the date when you created your account.

There's a reason Gamefaqs is notorious for its mods. The guy who wrecked his arguments did it relatively politely.
---
#18kyushudanjiPosted 6/9/2013 9:09:44 AM
^^Attempt to have a discussion that (1) is the opposite of what the majority of a board believes (2) challenges "sagely" posters who, apparently, cannot take constructive criticism well or (3) remains on topic--despite most of the topics on some boards being off-topic or unrelated to the game--someone will recommend your topic to be modded. But, unfortunately, you have to endure it since this site does not charge for membership.

It will be interesting to see any announcements SE will have for E3. I will laugh if they are along the lines of "FFT (All the Bravest)" and "The World Ends with You (now in HD for the next generation smartphones!)".

I do hope for a portable PE3 rather than a console. If it will be for a console, please let it be for the PS3. I can wait for a Black Friday special, save some money and buy a PS3 then. If SE plans to release it for the PS4...I wonder how many part-time jobs I will need to work in order to afford it?
#19SoraandRoxasFan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 9:21:08 AM
At the moment S-E is going to show a new FF at a press event tomorrow, and Nomura has confirmed that he is going to be at E3 to show an unnanounced game apart from promoting KH 1.5. They've also said that the new game related to the Legacy of Kain series is not going to be shown at E3, so...

I think these could probably be the games that they'll announce:

-Type-0 for PSVita or PS3.
-One or both of those two unknown A-RPG games.
-There have been rumors about KH 3 being shown at E3, so perhaps there could be a possibility, but Nomura has said that he is going to show one unnanounced game.

And regarding PE3, unless they announce it for PS4 or as a cross-generation title at Sony's conference, it's unlikely that it'll be at E3. u_u
#20kyushudanjiPosted 6/10/2013 5:16:32 PM
^^Type-0 would definitely be a system seller, especially if it were to be part of a limited edition bundle and included the bonuses that came with the Japan release. With the amount of text in the game, a physical copy would be better than a digital version (I am thinking about the download times).

If KH3 is announced, it will probably receive the same amount of attention as the HD version of FF X and X-2--wait a year or two (or three...) before anything is done.

It seems that it may be a couple of more years before we receive any PE-related news.