Someone from SE NA claims SE has many secret projects (and more stuff)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The 3rd Birthday
  3. Someone from SE NA claims SE has many secret projects (and more stuff)

User Info: SoraandRoxasFan

SoraandRoxasFan
3 years ago#21
Lol, now it's more likely that we're going to see PE 3 for PS4 and Xbox One after what they've done now with Versus and KH3.

I hope that the new CEO hasn't been stupid enough to cancel it, since they said recently that they've cancelled and/or re-examined some games in development in order to appeal to the market's tastes. If they're going to continue with the mix of TPS and RPG, I hope there is a possibility that they haven't cancelled it. Making PE3 would also help to improve their image.

User Info: kyushudanji

kyushudanji
3 years ago#22
^^I think it would have to be marketed as a FPS/action game (whatever will be the latest trend in the future). With the last two games (PE2 and T3B), SE followed the current trends in order to make a profit (RE and FPS/CoD types). Vita could still be a viable platform for the game.

Then again, based on how they are still being manufactured in the US and Japan, there could be hope of seeing a sequel on a PSP.
  1. Boards
  2. The 3rd Birthday
  3. Someone from SE NA claims SE has many secret projects (and more stuff)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived