A few questions

#1liamx2000Posted 6/30/2013 9:52:29 AM
1) I'm trying to level up my grenade guns but It's taking forever to the point where I'm thinking if it's even leveling up at all lol , what is the all time quickest way to level these guns up ?

2) For the OD outfit it says complete the game 5 times now does that mean just finish the last level 5 times and that will count as completing the game ? or do I have to the whole game 5 times on any difficulty level ?

3) In one stage how the hell are you supposed to save all the soldiers while inside the tank ?
by the time I have finished smashing all the glass so the cannon can shoot through, most of the soldiers are dead.

4) Doe's this game look better on the vita ? not graphics wise just brightness and color wise.

5) Will we ever see Aya again ? I'm a huge fan of parasite eve I have both parasite eve Diva manga's
Aya and Melissa doll collection very rare , all the ost's , guide books , t-shirts. the Book and movie.
I just hope we see her again but not on some cheap mobile phone device type of game.
I miss the ps1 days games seemed to have alot more love and care put into them ( to me)
#2Moeman_Posted 6/30/2013 10:04:14 AM
1. Weapons can go up to LV 9. There are capacity maximums for each difficulty, however. I think it's something like this.

Easy: 4
Normal: 5
Hard: 6
Deadly: 7
Insane: 9

Don't quote me on that, though.

2. You need to actually beat the game five times on any difficulty.

3. Trial and error, but I've never actually done this before. You might want to wait for someone else to come in and explain.

4. It looks okay. Honestly, now that I have actually compared the two, I noticed it looks slightly worse on the Vita with bilinear filtering turned on--the fonts look a little blurrier compared to a PSP 3000-series. Other than that, it's more or less the same, but with slightly better loading times on the menu screens that use the PSP HUD. The colors and brightness are both fine, not very much different compared to the PSP.

5. I'm reasonably hopeful that we'll see her again someday. Also, congrats on having the Takara Aya and Melissa dolls--they're expensive as hell, but I want them so bad. The best I have so far is a person I know took some pictures of her dolls.
---
"Be confident, think positive!"
#3liamx2000(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 8:36:19 AM
Moeman_ posted...
1. Weapons can go up to LV 9. There are capacity maximums for each difficulty, however. I think it's something like this.

Easy: 4
Normal: 5
Hard: 6
Deadly: 7
Insane: 9

Don't quote me on that, though.

2. You need to actually beat the game five times on any difficulty.

3. Trial and error, but I've never actually done this before. You might want to wait for someone else to come in and explain.

4. It looks okay. Honestly, now that I have actually compared the two, I noticed it looks slightly worse on the Vita with bilinear filtering turned on--the fonts look a little blurrier compared to a PSP 3000-series. Other than that, it's more or less the same, but with slightly better loading times on the menu screens that use the PSP HUD. The colors and brightness are both fine, not very much different compared to the PSP.

5. I'm reasonably hopeful that we'll see her again someday. Also, congrats on having the Takara Aya and Melissa dolls--they're expensive as hell, but I want them so bad. The best I have so far is a person I know took some pictures of her dolls.

Thanks for the reply :)

yeah those dolls were so hard to get I kept checking ebay everyday and just by luck I checked last christmas and they were there ! they had 3 .

I never thought I would ever get them the diva mangas were hard to find as well.

I do wish square-enix would a next gen parasite eve game but they really to seem to have to lost there creative flare with a lot of there games these days. Just seems the better the graphics get the more rubbish the game play and story become for some games ( not all ).

I love 3rd birthday but some parts are just impossible when it comes to doing feats.
#4chukkyjrPosted 7/12/2013 4:14:19 PM
liamx2000 posted...
5) Will we ever see Aya again ?

this seems like half-hijacking,

while i can say yes we might see Aya again thanks to the translation of 3rd birthday insider, i don't have a link to the full article, anyone can link it here? i read a few threads back there is a thread which mentions the ending of the game is (anagram) *SPOILER INCOMING* luctlacy a amder *SPOILER INCOMING*
#5Moeman_Posted 7/21/2013 1:20:57 AM
The red bubble questions on T3B Insider are here, but at the time of this post, FileDen was undergoing maintenance. http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/6/12/3315193//T3BQuestions2.txt
---
"Be confident, think positive!"