Something I've noticed related to AWM100's theory...[MAJOR PE series SPOILERS]

#1SoraandRoxasFanPosted 7/19/2013 8:34:52 AM
I've been thinking about this after I discussed with Moeman about the secret ending and I believe now that the developers really have in mind for the next game something related to the theory of the user AWM100.

What has made me thought about this was that in the first game, EVE had control over Maya and before she was looking for the moment where Melissa was weak enough to take over her body. So I've considered the following idea given that the explanation of the events from this game in the Insider book clearly hints at kyushudanji's theory, which is:

What if mithocondrial EVE is taking advantage of Eve's body in order to fulfil her plans? I thought (but I'm still not completely sure) it was a bit suspicious how Eve acted in PE2 after she was rescued by Aya in the nursery. I'm still unsure about this because maybe Eve was just scared due to what happened before, but however she accepted to leave the nursery after Aya convinced her that the other clones would be safe.

So I wonder, could have EVE tried to communicate with her, and this was what made her feel scared and run away?

And then there's the fact that in Aya's Ep. 6 profile is mentioned that she stopped Eve in the wedding because she awoke. Why did they have to put that stuff when we know that Eve was just trying to save Aya, and not beggining to awake?

Not to mention that Hyde tells something similar to Eve before the final battle, and that he wants to offer his own body to the ''Mother'' in order to avoid destruction (Eve's body ages and it's dangerous for her to use too much energy according to a comment in PE2, unlike Aya's)

So EVE could be using Eve's body in order to control the ''Twisted'', which the shadow organisation could have been breeding by means of using Aya's DNA, and also create the Babels so as to have a greater influence (remember that in PE2, Eve used the two NMC from the generator to create a barrier) It is mentioned in Case Files that the Babels are both a plant-based life form and an animal-based one.

This would definitely explain why Eve is in a dream state during T3B.
#2Moeman_Posted 7/21/2013 1:15:26 AM
I think it makes sense. EVE does still exist inside Aya, after all--it was only that Maya, who also still exists inside Aya, simply suppressed EVE. Which would logically mean, her being Aya's clone and all, that at the least pieces of EVE are in side Eve, if not both Maya and EVE.
---
"Be confident, think positive!"
#3SoraandRoxasFan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 5:54:51 AM
Moeman_ posted...
I think it makes sense. EVE does still exist inside Aya, after all--it was only that Maya, who also still exists inside Aya, simply suppressed EVE. Which would logically mean, her being Aya's clone and all, that at the least pieces of EVE are in side Eve, if not both Maya and EVE.

That reminds me of what Kyle commented at the nursery in PE2, saying that the NMC looked like if they were trying to show that they're back. He surely knew what was going on with Eve.
#4Moeman_Posted 8/5/2013 2:34:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]