Phil Rogers: ''SE is in production with a number of next-gen projects''

#11SoraandRoxasFan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 3:07:56 PM
Moeman_ posted...
The "Four Births" theory is actually mine, SoraandRoxasFan. As far as I remember, AWM100's topic was about the (at least) eight births of Mitochondria Eve, and was wondering what the title was actually referring to.

Oops, sorry for not mentioning it was yours.

We should all voice our concerns with the PE franchise to Mr. COE either through the comment section of the blog, or emailing him. I've done both....but seems like people are more vocal about DQ, FF type 0. So let's get our voices heard! Because they cannot just let the PE franchise die after T3B.

If we want to be heard we'd have to start an online petition and make a Facebook page (like what some people have done with Type-0), but anyway given that they're going to announce another next-gen game and that we don't know what is Tabata's team working on, perhaps we're lucky enough and they haven't forgotten about PE3.

These are the next-gen games we know so far that are in development:

-FF XV (will soon finish development)
-KH3
-Ito's project (FF XVI)
-Thief (will be released in 2014)
-A next-gen Tomb Raider.
-??? (the game that will be announced at TGS)

If TGS arrives and PE3 is not announced that's when we should start asking them to tell us what's going on with the series.
#12jeof96Posted 8/17/2013 12:35:15 AM
get over it. SE just doesn't give a damn about the PSP. Move on to the consoles.
---
Games NP: Unchained Blades, MHP3rd, Phantasy Star Portable 2, Tactics Ogre: LUCT, Carnage Heart EXA, Gladiator Begins, Class of Heroes 2, Dissidia 012
(^_^)
#13Moeman_Posted 8/17/2013 10:40:03 PM
The PSP's dead, jeof96; I don't think any company cares about it. Unless you meant the PSV.

SoraandRoxasFan posted...

It's okay, I read the archive of my theory topic and it looks like I wasn't clear on that.
---
"Be confident, think positive!"
#14jeof96Posted 8/18/2013 3:36:57 AM
Moeman_ posted...
The PSP's dead, jeof96; I don't think any company cares about it. Unless you meant the PSV.

SoraandRoxasFan posted...

It's okay, I read the archive of my theory topic and it looks like I wasn't clear on that.

US and EUR have abandoned the PSP long time ago.
The things that revived it right now are the great Japanese Companies.

ugh... Dangan-Ronpa, Final Fantasy Reishiki, Senjou no Valkyria 3, Super-Robot-Taisen games. God Eater 2, many more.

Yeah, all those are Japanese. It's not surprising because the PSP itself, came from Japan, the land of Handheld Gaming Consoles.
---
Games NP: Unchained Blades, MHP3rd, Phantasy Star Portable 2, Tactics Ogre: LUCT, Carnage Heart EXA, Gladiator Begins, Class of Heroes 2, Dissidia 012
(^_^)
#15kyushudanjiPosted 8/18/2013 5:26:49 PM
@jeof96

It seems that way. Was Type-0 the last SE game for the PSP?

Although games are still being produced in Japan, the majority of the new ones appear to be visual novels. There are exceptions (e.g., sports games, Super Robot Taisen series, "The Best" and "Ultimate Hits"), but they appear to be far and too few.
#16Moeman_Posted 8/20/2013 1:29:29 AM
Type-0 was indeed the last game SE was involved with for PSP.
---
"Be confident, think positive!"
#17SoraandRoxasFan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 2:53:39 PM
Three weeks until we know which game they're going to announce!

Btw, lol at the comment someone has left at SQEX_EVENTS twitter:

https://twitter.com/SQEX_EVENTS/status/355746134670585859