Some hints from a NeoGAF user regarding the following months (unannounced games)

#1SoraandRoxasFanPosted 11/3/2013 8:57:56 AM
He is said to be working at Sony and he has made a cryptic comment regarding the PS4 All Access event and what's to come in the next months.

What I found interesting about his comment is that he made a version of it where he separated each line which hints at an unannounced game in order to make hints more evident, and in that comment it caught my attention the following line:

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Everywhere you goooooo

The simplified version:
1) Allow yourself to dream a little.
2) New generations, greater power, more freedom for devs.
3) New genres
4) revived franchises
5) spectacular open world masterpieces
6) scifi epic ship to ship battles
7) pirates
8) ninjas
9) lootwhoring
10) chickens in radiation suits
11) point and clicks
12) music to set your heart aflame
13) BASE jumping in Nepal
14) capturing all your flags
15) angels and demons losing their minds
16) and a boy, his friends, memories and tears?
17) It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Everywhere you goooooo

The complete version:
Originally Posted by GopherD

Dont. Set them free. Allow yourself to dream a little. New generations, greater power, more freedom for devs.

14 days.

New genres, revived franchises, spectacular open world masterpieces, scifi epic ship to ship battles, pirates, ninjas, lootwhoring, chickens in radiation suits, point and clicks, music to set your heart aflame, BASE jumping in Nepal, capturing all your flags, angels and demons losing their minds, and a boy, his friends, memories and tears?

One things for sure, there is nothing like the start of a new gen.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Everywhere you goooooo
#2Mitochondri0nPosted 11/3/2013 10:20:11 AM
This is related to The 3rd Birthday because...
#3SoraandRoxasFan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 12:49:35 AM
Mitochondri0n posted...
This is related to The 3rd Birthday because...

Oops, sorry I forgot to explain >_< I quoted that comment from NeoGAF because I found it had something to do with some news I've posted before related to T3B's sequel.

I'll list them later, I'm a bit busy now.
#4SoraandRoxasFan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 4:24:25 PM
Well, these are the hints:

1) Tabata claimed last September that FF XV is currently the priority of Type-0's team when asked if he has plans for any home console releases, such as a sequel to T3B or an expansion of Type-0:

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/09/17/final-fantasy-type-0-team-working-on-final-fantasy-xv/

2) And now the most important one: Julien Merceron (worldwide technology director of SE) told a French website at E3 that SE was going to announce another game made with Luminous at TGS when asked if SE had more games in development with that engine. He already gave hints about KH3 and FF XV.

Source: http://www.gameblog.fr/news/36321-e3-interview-de-julien-merceron-square-enix
Le sujet du moteur maison, le Luminous Studio, est évidemment abordé lui aussi... Julien Merceron nous donne d'ailleurs rendez-vous au prochain Tokyo Game Show pour une nouvelle annonce !

Which means they're preparing for the development of a new game (probably PE3) but for some reason they decided not to announce it at TGS. I guess that the FFXIII team will be required to start developing PE3 once they release Lightning Returns this month, since they'd have nothing else to work after finishing it.
#5mugenkb1Posted 12/4/2013 12:42:12 AM
Oh, hell no. Not the FFXIII team. Keep Toriyama far away as possible from the PE series. He doesn't need to have his grubby hands on it again. Heard Lightning returns' story was really bad as well. Not surprised.
#6SoraandRoxasFan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2013 9:06:37 AM
mugenkb1 posted...
Oh, hell no. Not the FFXIII team. Keep Toriyama far away as possible from the PE series. He doesn't need to have his grubby hands on it again. Heard Lightning returns' story was really bad as well. Not surprised.

Toriyama said recently that he's looking to work on other SE games:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/718920-kingdom-hearts-iii/67828387
He said he's done with FFXIII and is now looking to work on other SE games.

I'll probably be wrong, but the fact that he says ''other SE games'' makes me think that they're no longer giving him as much importance as before, and given that they didn't ship many copies of LR in order to prevent from losing money it seems as if he has to make an effort to convince them to let him work on other titles.

I highly doubt Tokita will return as a writer for the next game, but there's a chance since he was the director of Bravely Default (which means he is not completely forced to work on mobile games and ports of old games)
#7sonicfan11589Posted 12/6/2013 1:54:19 PM
I would love to see a new game in the series, even if (god forbid) it's a sequel to The 3rd Birthday.
Despite the horrible storyline, Aya will likely return.
-Her last words were: "I'll never disappear"
-Kyle in the last scene says that he's gonna go look for Eternity, by Eternity, he means Aya.
-Aya appears in the extra ending.

I do hope Yvonne Strahovski does return as Aya's voice actress. She sounds good as Aya at the end of the game, just not when she's Eve Brea inside of Aya.

It be nice to see a Parasite Eve game in HD.
#8Moeman_Posted 12/13/2013 3:54:59 AM
Here I thought "eternity" was the eternal youth given by Aya and Eve's mitochondria?
---
"Be confident, think positive!"
#9SoraandRoxasFan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2013 10:53:28 AM(edited)
Moeman_ posted...
Here I thought "eternity" was the eternal youth given by Aya and Eve's mitochondria?

It is, though the source of youth actually comes from Aya's mitochondria, according to a theory kyushudanji made which is based on a comment Aya makes in PE2 at the sterilization room before saving Eve from No.9.

Her comment was more or less about having to stop Eve before she spent too much energy on maintaining the barrier. That would explain why Eve says in the end: '' It's Time Zero. The place where eternity begins''