This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Classes

#1backspace8908Posted 6/15/2013 12:41:36 PM
So how many classes do you think we will get in total?
So far we've got 4
---
Gamertag: RenegadeSilence
#2Nate_HutchPosted 6/16/2013 2:15:07 PM
I would say no more than 6 to start off, but possibly more with DLC like they did with Borderlands 2. What are the 4? I know Hunter, Warlock, Titan, and ???
---
GT-Finalizations
Zapdos, Toeh, Whatnos, Talcos: The 4 Divines-howdyneighbor24
#3stangkid95Posted 6/16/2013 9:24:12 PM
Another poster a few topics down mentioned an article which mentioned a "Vanguard" class. No info on it as far as I've seen.

Anyone pick which class/race they're gonna play as yet? I'm thinking human Hunter for a Han Solo/Sniper type character. Think rogue with a heart of gold who snipes from the shadows.
---
GT: GrimmRecon005
#4voiceless0_0Posted 6/17/2013 1:09:08 AM
Awakened Warlock. Total glass canon, if possible. I want to blow things up with my mind.
---
*Giggle* I'm really good at this.
#5backspace8908(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 6:25:15 PM
stangkid95 posted...
Another poster a few topics down mentioned an article which mentioned a "Vanguard" class. No info on it as far as I've seen.

Anyone pick which class/race they're gonna play as yet? I'm thinking human Hunter for a Han Solo/Sniper type character. Think rogue with a heart of gold who snipes from the shadows.

Whoa whoa whoa
I think Im going for hunter too but what's this race thing?
I though u could only be human I haven't heard anything about being different races
---
Gamertag: RenegadeSilence
#6stangkid95Posted 6/17/2013 8:10:18 PM
backspace8908 posted...
stangkid95 posted...

Whoa whoa whoa
I though u could only be human I haven't heard anything about being different races

There are three races. Humans, the balanced race, the Awakened, which are like purple skinned space elves. More agile and fast but less tough. And I think the last race is called the Exo or something. They're basically androids that are more resilient but probably are more slow.
---
#7voiceless0_0Posted 6/17/2013 8:40:54 PM
stangkid95 posted...
backspace8908 posted...
stangkid95 posted...

Whoa whoa whoa

There are three races. Humans, the balanced race, the Awakened, which are like purple skinned space elves. More agile and fast but less tough. And I think the last race is called the Exo or something. They're basically androids that are more resilient but probably are more slow.

You're making a lot of assumptions about the playable races right now.
You're probably very right about those assumptions, but to-date, we don't know how the PCs race affects gameplay. Just what they are and what inspired them.
---
*Giggle* I'm really good at this.
#8stangkid95Posted 6/17/2013 9:20:12 PM
You are correct sir. My apologies for not making that clear. Those were just my opinions on race differences. None of that is confirmed.
---
#9Nate_HutchPosted 6/18/2013 7:52:16 AM
stangkid95 posted...
You are correct sir. My apologies for not making that clear. Those were just my opinions on race differences. None of that is confirmed.

But having multiple races to choose from for the your character is confirmed?
---
XBL Gamertag - Finalizations
Waiting for Destiny The Game.
#10stangkid95Posted 6/18/2013 9:03:51 AM
Nate_Hutch posted...
stangkid95 posted...

But having multiple races to choose from for the your character is confirmed?

Yes. That is confirmed. Three races. Humans, Awoken(not Awakened), Exo

http://destinynews.net/characters/races/
---