Classes

#11imbadger1056Posted 6/18/2013 7:41:00 PM
Joe Statan? (not sure how to spell his last name) said in an interview at E3 that race choice is purley asethetic. Look on gametrailers.com for the interview.
#12Nate_HutchPosted 6/19/2013 11:11:55 AM
imbadger1056 posted...
Joe Statan? (not sure how to spell his last name) said in an interview at E3 that race choice is purley asethetic. Look on gametrailers.com for the interview.

Heres the link to it on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx3NBtGA5Wc
---
XBL Gamertag - Finalizations
Waiting for Destiny The Game.
#13voiceless0_0Posted 6/19/2013 3:41:14 PM
So, just to summarize, your customization choices are:
Race (Human, Awakened, Exo)
Class (Titan, Hunter, Warlock, possibly Vanguard?)
Armor

As far as I know, these are all the current customization choices.
---
*Giggle* I'm really good at this.
#14stangkid95Posted 6/19/2013 3:43:24 PM
voiceless0_0 posted...
Armor

Can't you customize your ship as well? I thought I heard that somewhere. I'll get back to you on the source.
---
GT: GrimmRecon005
#15voiceless0_0Posted 6/19/2013 8:35:43 PM
stangkid95 posted...
voiceless0_0 posted...
Armor

Can't you customize your ship as well? I thought I heard that somewhere. I'll get back to you on the source.

Oh, right, I'm pretty sure you can. I thought we were just talking about the PCs, though. I think the ship you get is personal to the player, from how I understand it.
I.E. your multiple PCs will all be "stored" in the ship the player customizes. So your Hunter and your Titan will come from the same ship, as well as any other PCs you may have.
There's also the potential for factions, but I don't believe we have any concrete information on those (like, if they're even in the game).
---
*Giggle* I'm really good at this.
#16Nate_HutchPosted 6/20/2013 11:55:44 AM
voiceless0_0 posted...
stangkid95 posted...
voiceless0_0 posted...
Armor

Oh, right, I'm pretty sure you can. I thought we were just talking about the PCs, though. I think the ship you get is personal to the player, from how I understand it.
I.E. your multiple PCs will all be "stored" in the ship the player customizes. So your Hunter and your Titan will come from the same ship, as well as any other PCs you may have.
There's also the potential for factions, but I don't believe we have any concrete information on those (like, if they're even in the game).

In the video I posted a link to the guy says that the ship is like a storage area/fast travel station for your PC. He says its where your "speeder bike" is stored and such. Then goes on to say that's it like the menu, so i'd assume its where you can access all your PC, but as for customization I wouldn't think so. Like you cant customize your map/storage in Skyrim or other RPGS

That's just my assumptions though
---
#17stangkid95Posted 6/20/2013 7:09:21 PM
Nate_Hutch posted...

In the video I posted a link to the guy says that the ship is like a storage area/fast travel station for your PC. He says its where your "speeder bike" is stored and such. Then goes on to say that's it like the menu, so i'd assume its where you can access all your PC, but as for customization I wouldn't think so. Like you cant customize your map/storage in Skyrim or other RPGS

That's just my assumptions though

While I believe you are correct on fast travel, storage, etc, I think we are given some measure of customization, even if its aesthetic.

I'm hoping our ship will have combat capabilities where we can actually pilot and battle other ships. I don't really want another hub like the Ebon Hawk on KotR.
---
GT: GrimmRecon005
#18Nate_HutchPosted 6/20/2013 9:15:06 PM
stangkid95 posted...

While I believe you are correct on fast travel, storage, etc, I think we are given some measure of customization, even if its aesthetic.

I'm hoping our ship will have combat capabilities where we can actually pilot and battle other ships. I don't really want another hub like the Ebon Hawk on KotR.

Agreed, I love vehicle combat, and its not something you see much in RPGs. Lets hope you can, maybe entering or exiting a planets atmosphere and enemies chase you.
---