What would you like to see in the finished game?

#1NihilMadaPosted 7/24/2014 6:30:08 PM
Just a few things I'd like to see are:

-Some kind of map function in the ghost menu.

-More character slots. At least enough to try all 3 classes.

-A way to edit your characters appearance, some may not care but I do.

-More vendors for solo/co-op needs.

-A few new weapon types, like burst fire pistols, or rail drivers.

-An in game way of reading grimoire entries.

-More to do at the tower. Right now it seems more like just a few vendor rooms.

-And please,PLEASE let us own some of those other kick ass vehicles.

What would you guys like to see?
---
Have rock, will travel
GT: REapEr08i80
#2NihilMada(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 7:08:35 PM
It'd be nice to have a option to hide your helmet while outside the tower, too.
---
Have rock, will travel
#3KirbysbackPosted 7/24/2014 7:29:42 PM
They aleeady said you'll have enough slots to play with each character. You have enough slots to play each character right now in The beta too.
---
GT: KiRbYs Back
#4kryllion007Posted 7/24/2014 7:29:56 PM
NihilMada posted...
It'd be nice to have a option to hide your helmet while outside the tower, too.

But you'd get shot in the head, and look what happens to Fallen when they're domeshot.

The only thing in your suggestions that isn't superfluous and or reeking of "borderlands did it, so should you" is the grimiores ingame. The map isn't especially a good idea because the ghost does a tremendous job of getting you where you need to go most of the time, with the enviroment doing the rest (as in the public quest to stop the glimmer extractors, wanna know where they're gonna drop one? Follow the ship). Yeah, a map would be nice But the last map Bungie did for a mildly open world game was ODST. And that was just awful. Anything other then "Find a way to go north and a bit east" is the best you could do there.

As far as vendors, what exactly is missing? They had Vanguard stuff for non-pvpers, Crucible stuff for PvPers, and generic/green gear at the gunsmith/cryptc/the class dudes you report to after you get to the tower. As well as the cosmetic stuff ala ships and sparrows. I can think of no real vendor you can put in that would enhance what i've seen so far, assuming every vendor refresh keeps pace with your level.
#5tzar_666Posted 7/24/2014 7:39:54 PM
how do we know what to add if we dont know what is in the game?
---
warning!!! if zombies attack im tripping you
#6NihilMada(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 12:31:44 AM
Wow, no one understood what I was saying.
It's small options that I personally, would like to see in the finished game.

They will not change my opinion of the game at all.
I understand why you say a map would be useless. And to be fair they do already have as good a map we will ever need at mission select screens.

As for a hide helmet option, I never said remove it. What I exactly meant was, to have the option to appear the way you do at the tower while exploring/pursuing missions. While still gaining all bonuses obtained from wearing said head gear.

How does having two more weapon types instantly turn this game into borderlands?

Perhaps it is my fault for not being clearer, when saying that the list was of things that would be modest conveniences, that I personally would enjoy.
---
Have rock, will travel
#7NihilMada(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 12:35:54 AM
Also yes you do indeed have enough slots to play all classes. It was my mistake, I didn't realize that more slots only appear after you make new characters.
---
Have rock, will travel
#8TheFattestCatPosted 7/25/2014 12:54:36 AM
3rd person option for combat
---
Xliner probably got modded because he's an Eridian. Now we have proof Gamefaqs is definitely run by Atlas. - 3CDED
#9TheLast0neAlivePosted 7/25/2014 6:48:47 AM
Some basic ****ing sound options. Sound Effects volume, Voice volume, Music volume etc. And an option to turn off the amazingly annoying narrator in the Crucible matches.
---
Ur mom is so fats he can't even meet the clubs dexterity requirement! - aWeinermobile
#10WigriffiPosted 7/25/2014 8:20:20 AM
I agree with the map thing. I'm not asking for anything crazy, (Looking at you, Division) just a map in the start menu.

Also, I'd like them to dial down the "Entering Dark Zone" effect. I get that it's probably intended to get your attention and let you know that you are entering a place where you won't simply respawn. That said, it doesn't need to last five full seconds, as it's difficult to fight during this. Not a huge deal, but it could be irritating at higher levels.

Other than that, I love the game!
---
GT: Griffinator656.
Playing Titanfall, Dark Souls 2, and Destiny Beta.