Killing enemies is basically pointless...

#1RahzarXPosted 7/27/2014 3:38:59 PM
Next to no experience to be gained from them, it's better to just run by and get the end-mission exp...

This needs to be fixed asap.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#2thanatos313Posted 7/27/2014 3:45:40 PM
but.. you'll miss out on that grimoire swag if you dont kill them
---
PSN: Mr_Panda_Face Dark Arisen Pawn: Kayane
Worst BBCP player NA
#3SkyCakePosted 7/27/2014 3:48:23 PM
I enjoy the loot drops from killing enemies, and they'd have to make quest reward less exp in order to balance progression. I assume they made enemies not give too much exp in order to prevent people being under leveled if they happened to be behind someone. So, that person would get all the exp from kills, and you would get less exp for completing the mission, putting you behind.
---
FC: 0619-3786-5019 Panda! IGN: Karen
#4brunbbmercPosted 7/27/2014 3:54:33 PM
plus it seems like you get the same amount of xp regardless as to what their level is in relation to yours
---
Dignity. Intelligence. Class. brunbbmerc. S&R's number one Rams fan.
#5thanatos313Posted 7/27/2014 4:00:36 PM
brunbbmerc posted...
plus it seems like you get the same amount of xp regardless as to what their level is in relation to yours

it probably wont stay that way. XP gain was accelerated for the beta so i imagine there's still a lot of tweaking thatll be done
---
PSN: Mr_Panda_Face Dark Arisen Pawn: Kayane
Worst BBCP player NA
#6jenovaPosted 7/27/2014 5:19:54 PM
thanatos313 posted...
brunbbmerc posted...

it probably wont stay that way. XP gain was accelerated for the beta so i imagine there's still a lot of tweaking thatll be done

This is the post of a sane person. Pay attention!
---
Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh; fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding a simple ending without DLC...
#7zeroboboPosted 7/27/2014 5:25:36 PM
Pointless?
I dunno i have fun fighting dudes....
I've done devils lair like a dozen times by now and its STILL fun. Cus i like fighting dudes in this game.
Granted i wish the two bosses weren't so bullet spongey
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero