So why should I be hyped for this to come out

#21bigblu3Posted 9/3/2014 7:37:26 PM
LonnyJohnson posted...
DemonOfPain posted...
Lonny, how's that Hydra?

I'll let ya know when it comes out.

AnonyMouseX posted...
LonnyJohnson posted...
I never said I didn't like the beta I just want some mission variety. EVERY single one even the exclusive moon mission ended with a HOLD X TO INTERACT prompt and ended the EXACT same as the other missions we got to play. I realize this is a shooter (I did play the beta) so you're mostly gonna shoot things. Doesn't mean every single mission needs to play the same, how does that not make any sense?

I kind of get where you're coming from but, just for curiosity's sake, what would you like to see done differently?

I would like to see variety in the goals of a mission. Maybe even randomized so it wouldn't feel so samey. There was no sort of change up at all from mission to mission. I'm just worried that this is what the entire game will be like HOLD X TO INTERACT.

I don't understand what you're asking for. I mean what exactly do you want as far as "variety in goals." Pretty much any shooter is going to be get to X destination. Shoot stuff along the way. Kill mini-boss/boss. Move on to the next area.

If all you care about is getting to the next destination and "holding x to interact" then maybe you shouldn't be playing the story mode. "holding x to interact" is just a means to an end to push along the story and discover new things within the world of Destiny.
#22TheIastspartanPosted 9/3/2014 7:40:38 PM
This looks like Watch_Dogs 2.0. I have a feeling everyone will be disappointed after this game doesn't end up being the second coming of Christ like it's being made out to be.
#23LonnyJohnson(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2014 7:45:54 PM
TheIastspartan posted...
This looks like Watch_Dogs 2.0. I have a feeling everyone will be disappointed after this game doesn't end up being the second coming of Christ like it's being made out to be.

Yeah I know a game that generates this much hype is only bound to be a huge let down. I saw Watch Dogs flopping a mile away and it did.
---
Lonny "OG Booty" Johnson | #RockstarGamesTaskForce Protect R*
Conform to their rules or you will get torn in two
#24zeroboboPosted 9/3/2014 9:18:11 PM
If you don't want the game, don't buy it. You don't have to like it dude, maybe its just not for you.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#25DemonOfPainPosted 9/4/2014 12:26:47 AM
In all seriousness though, Lonny, I feel you. When I was playing the beta I was kinda PO'd about how every mission was a "hold X and defend" type thing as well but something about the game sucked me in. Gotta be the RPG elements and the co-op. Plus the game looks pretty on 360.
---
GTA Online crew: Hoon Goons
GT: OHGHoonhawk
#26thanatos313Posted 9/4/2014 7:23:16 AM
xliner posted...
There are no need for facts.
Destiny is GotC 2011-2020
If Destiny 2 is better, that it'll be the second GotC.

so a century is 10 years now?
---
PSN: Mr_Panda_Face Dark Arisen Pawn: Kayane
Worst BBCP player NA
#27SeathBlackheartPosted 9/4/2014 11:09:49 AM
thanatos313 posted...
xliner posted...
There are no need for facts.
Destiny is GotC 2011-2020
If Destiny 2 is better, that it'll be the second GotC.

Lol. I dont know why but i laughed for a good 10 mins from this.
---
"What? You mean I have to drink this coffee hot?!"
#28xlinerPosted 9/4/2014 3:12:56 PM
thanatos313 posted...

>.>
<.<
yes
---
http://myanimelist.net/profile/xliner http://i.imgur.com/qIEU6hN.png
xliner is probably an eridian - 3CDED | http://i.imgur.com/HazHHmG.png
#29JGrove303Posted 9/4/2014 4:07:28 PM
Why you should be hyped? Because Bungie is bringing us a new game that isn't Halo, but brings with it everything great in Halo. You should be hyped because the game will have a guaranteed 10 years of support (4 major released, 2 big expansions per major release). Be hyped because the PvP is a not like any other MMO PvP or FPS deathmatch or capture the flag. The classes, though few, have a huge amount of variety. And unlike Borderlands 2, it'll be balanced and fair.
#30tzar_666Posted 9/4/2014 4:28:09 PM
Decade is 10 years. Century is 100. Millinium is 1000
---
warning!!! if zombies attack im tripping you