what do you think of my pc?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto IV
  3. what do you think of my pc?

User Info: jedisuperhero88

jedisuperhero88
8 years ago#21
Lets state a few things. THe TC is full of sh*t for the following reasons:

1) Dual slot cards (9800 Gx2, 7900 dual card forgot what it's called, 3870X2, and 4870X2 +4850X2), you can only have 2 of. There's Quad SLI and Quad Fire...not Hex -SLI and Hexfire. There is no such thing as 3 dual graphics on a single motherboard

2) If you could really run CoD4 at 100+ FPS with your land of Oz dream PC, you wouldn't be asking such a question on a game such as GTA IV. Besides, like a poster above me said, it looks like you went to somewhere like alienware.com or dell.com and supercharged yourself a 8-12k PC and posted the specifications here. (YES i've made a $13,000 PC on alienware.com just for fun but that's not the point)

3) I couldn't see a sane perrson spending that amount of scrupulous money on a PC even IF they thad the money. A little research and newegging with some ebaying on the side saves you hundreds which adds up. I mean the rich don't stay rich just spending money frivoulously. A fool and his gold/money are soon parted.

I BID YOU GOOD DAY

as Willy Wonka said in the 1970's movie:

"YOU LOSE!!!! GOOD DAY SIR!!!!"
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto IV
  3. what do you think of my pc?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived