cab/taxi phone number

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto IV
  3. cab/taxi phone number
7 years ago#1
Does anyone know what number it is to call a taxi/cab? I tried calling '255' which you can see on the back side of the front seat while riding a certain type of cab. No one seems to pick up that number.
7 years ago#2
press E to hail a taxi that doesn't have a passenger already
---
L.A.W.
AdmiralAckbarSr: The cutest thing you've ever seen.
7 years ago#3
I wish you were able to call a cab as in Saints Row, plus there isn't as many phone numbers that I've found.
7 years ago#4
I'm not referring to hailing/waving down a cab/taxi. I know how to do that already (LB button if you use the xbox 360 controller like I do).

I also know that you can unlock a special ability from Roman (greater than or equal to 60%) to summon a cab for free. But in my game, Roman died. So I don't have that ability anymore.
7 years ago#5
Spoilers^^^ Call Brucie and get him to pick you up via helicopter
---
A proud PWii60 owner.
GT : xDxAx Nismo
7 years ago#6
Yeah, but you have to get Brucie like level up. My Brucie like percent is at 47%. Come on somebody, what's the phone number for to call the cab/taxi?
7 years ago#7
There isn't one. So either get to like Brucie or walk/drive.
---
A proud PWii60 owner.
7 years ago#8
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
7 years ago#9
Someone didn't read any of the posts.
---
A proud PWii60 owner.
7 years ago#10
Thanks, Canes01010. So if Roman dies in your game, then you only have Brucie left as far as fast transport via cell call. I wished Rockstar included a way to just dial for cab/taxi without making it depend on a friend. I mean you can call 911 in the game. I'm not sure if you can order food via your cell phone. Oh, well.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto IV
  3. cab/taxi phone number

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived