GTA IV install issue! Rom0\autorun.exe!

#1HerrxPosted 10/4/2009 9:51:09 AM
Hey everybody,'ve got a problm and I was hopin you could help me out.

I've just bought GTA4 and there is this strange glitch!

When I put in the CD it shows a screen wich is called 'Rom0\Autorun.exe on wich it show total gibberish...

Where it should say install is just completely blank with no text! Is this the same with everyone else and why does this happen?
---
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca
#2Herrx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2009 4:34:52 AM
Please someone!!!!!
---
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca
#3Herrx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2009 6:03:28 AM
The screen im getting when insecting the disc is this:

http://img187.imageshack.us/my.php?i...meldingue1.png

Is this the same with you? Just wondering what it means!
---
#4greekwateramusePosted 10/6/2009 7:08:18 AM
I got the same problem just now, I just got the game today. Well what I did was close that window and then manually open the disc and click on the install file myself. Everything works now.
#5InfernoSDPosted 10/6/2009 7:23:17 AM
Yeah, sometimes autorun stuff doesn't work so well. Just open the disc drive yourself and run the install executable.
---
|| ||\ || ||"" ||;;' ||"") ||\ || /''''\
|| || \|| ||"" ||,,, ||""\ || \|| \,,,/
#6Herrx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2009 8:56:07 AM
well its not just sometimes! This happens everytime I insect the DVD O get that screen!
---
#7InfernoSDPosted 10/6/2009 9:29:06 AM
When I said sometimes I meant with certain computers and certain software! But of course if it happens the first time it'll happen every time after that as long as it's the same computer and the same software!
---
|| ||\ || ||"" ||;;' ||"") ||\ || /''''\
|| || \|| ||"" ||,,, ||""\ || \|| \,,,/