The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Do mods affect missions?

#1Startech_ViperPosted 8/22/2013 5:02:13 PM
My game gets stuck at the loading screen of the mission 'Final Destination.' The only mods I've installed are car mods. Could they be the reason it's getting stuck or is it just bad luck?
---
Bakin dem kookayz... o_O
#2SolidManifestPosted 8/31/2013 1:29:21 PM
I'm in same situation. But I'm doing the mission when playboy x was first introduced. Any trainers out that will auto complete missions? Tried save files beyond that mission. But it fails to load
---
Buddha says He who is in Continuous Hell never dies. Longevity is a big hardship in Continuous Hell
#3Startech_Viper(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2013 8:01:48 PM
I'm not sure if there are any trainers like that out there, but I hoped you backed up your files because you may need to restore some of the originals. I had to uninstall and reinstall several times because I didn't back up my files and had to restore the Banshee in order for it to load the mission.

Look up the mission you're getting stuck at and see if there's any special vehicles (in my case, it was a Banshee with special colors that was causing it to not load) if there are, restore those cars in particular and you should be good to go
---
Bakin dem kookayz... o_O
More topics from this board...
SLI/CrossFirePanopictonguy111/24 10:18PM