Patty in trouble - spoiled quest?

#1KanertPosted 11/2/2009 2:36:53 PM
I need help to find Patty. The quest is called Patty in trouble, but it doesnt seem to be working. When I entered Don Estebans temple the guy called Balturo talked to me and told me to do something for his boss, and talk to Patty. I think I made a big mistake when I said no. He said that I would regret it, and now he wont talk to me anymore. And I cant find Patty anywhere. Can anyone help me please?
#2Pyrofiend17Posted 11/2/2009 2:48:00 PM
SPOILER BELOW!!!!

You know that key you looted off him? Well continue going up the hill to the ruins were you originally ran through. She is in the locked door and the key will open it.

I thought the same thing till I stumbled upon her while checking "close" locations. I didn't think they would allow her to die.
#3eugenebiPosted 11/2/2009 9:16:28 PM

I think to OP talks about quest beginning. She is on the beach near secret tunnel exit then.

#4RageGTPosted 11/2/2009 11:48:02 PM
She'd be there if he took her out of town. Otherwise she's still at the tavern. But the OP quest refers to after the Legacy of a Pirate starts, so she should be at the cemetery near the bandit camp. If she's not there, she's already been kidnapped.
#5Kanert(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2009 7:25:35 AM
Thanks, but I havent gotten that far. I have helped her out of Harbour city, but nothing more.
#6Kanert(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2009 7:30:11 AM
Thanks! I will try that. After I told her about the tunnel she just ran off. I didnt think about going after her. Cant belive I didnt think about that :p
#7Kanert(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2009 7:36:30 AM
I'm sorry but I'm not used to this. This is my first entry in this forum. I was meaning to answer directly under each post... This is an ansver to RageGT: Thanks! I wil look for her at the cemetery if shes not outside the tunnel to Harbour City.
Glad to get help from you guys :)
#8RageGTPosted 11/3/2009 10:27:23 AM
She will be at the beach near the secret tunnel to Harbor Town. She will only go the cemetery after speaking to the nameless hero at the beach... =)