*waits for the patch*

#71SolEaterzPosted 10/17/2008 8:10:19 PM
Yeah I finished the game. I got both the good and normal endings. Now I'm just getting the "no glasses" cg and and waiting for Route B to be translated. Route B will be released in the Final Patch I think....
#72SolEaterzPosted 10/17/2008 8:28:48 PM
Why do the enemy's weapons always have to look so much more badass than the Protagonist...also the thing with Suwa and Grim. I wasn't expecting that person to be Grim.

Chaos;Head reminds me of The World Ends With You (setting and the bad guy's "good intentions" for mankind", Persona 3 and Persona 4 (Though more on the Persona 4 side because the theme is closer to it. Especially with the detective assistant and the delusions/reality).

BTW Which girl did you like the most?
My favorite is Yua. She has the similar hobbies and personality as me so i can relate. And the Yandere thing would be an added bonus LOL Just kidding "Terrifying, Yandere girls are f**king terrifying."-Nishijou Takumi.
#73TaniBoyz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2008 8:29:22 PM
oh okay
---
*Claims all Anime/Manga/Video Games/Visual Novels Bishoujos*
"Whose eyes are those eyes?" --Chaos;Head
#74TaniBoyz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2008 8:31:30 PM
Hmm...favorite girl....hmm
I can't choose yet....hehehehe
---
#75TaniBoyz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2008 9:31:07 PM

Mac Arrowny | Posted 10/18/2008 4:27:13 AM (#086)
I was getting kind of tired of all the people on /jp/ and #Ensue asking for help installing and fixing Chaos;Head, so I made an installer that
a) Can always be installed, even if you've screwed up on a previous install (or already have a patch installed)
b) Fixes the chapter 2 & 3 save bug and chapter 5 crash. Yes, this means this patch is crash- and save corruption-free.

http://rapidshare.com/files/154953508/Chaos_Head_Antifail_Patch.zip.html
Contains translated text (most of it is translated), translated CGs and translated video.

To use this patch:
(If you already have the game installed, skip to C.)

C - Unzip
Unzip this stuff to the Chaos;Head folder.
DO NOT UNZIP "DO NOT TOUCH.RAR"!!

D - Read the readme.
Self-explanatory.

E - Run 'Antifail Installer.bat'
If you have the latest version of VSFilter, you can opt to use softsubs.

F - Play the game
Play the game in Applocale under %u65E5%u672C%u8A9E or use a Japanese non-unicode setting.

Credits go to the translation team for translating the game, TinFoil for creating the original patch, and whoever it was that uploaded nssver2.rar for mostly-working NSS files (still had to replace some, though).

Enjoy!

Oh, and it's mentioned in the installer, but I'll still mention it here as well;
a) This fixes your game if it's broken (ch5 crash, ch2/3 save problem)
b) You cannot load corrupted save files, so if you saved in a previous patch and it doesn't load, you'll have to make a new save
c) You need to RELOAD FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER if your chapter is screwed up (can't save or it crashes at some point)

from OT ^_^
---
#76SolEaterzPosted 10/17/2008 10:24:30 PM
Oh so that does it work? I hope so cuz it's like 30-45 mins to download it. Isn't it a bit too big for a patch? Well w/e...

Oh BTW If you can't decide on which girl.....then you can always have a delusion of a nice boat while going into torture (Delusion of course) "that can't even be put into words" between 6 girls while they slash and stab you with their di-swords but you don't die and you continually feel pain. But it turns out to be a delusion and all they did was just slightly stab and slash you with stakes. Then they out you on a stake and while you are being held up by a large stake piercing up through your crotch going into your body for almost 3 days, Hazuki opens up your stomach and scoops out your brain with a spoon.

That's always nice. Maybe Yua will eat you if ur lucky enough :p LOL

I hope everything I said was from Chaos;Head......it took me awhile to make this right >.>
Chaos;Head taught me a little more than just opening yourself up to the world and trust.....
#77TaniBoyz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2008 11:12:07 PM
lol nice delusion there
---
#78TaniBoyz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2008 1:07:38 AM
hey can you upload this to mediafire?! please!!!! ^_^;
---
#79SolEaterzPosted 10/18/2008 1:23:47 AM
Sry I don't know how to upload to mediafire.......nor did i download it yet.......sry...
#80TaniBoyz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2008 1:26:49 AM
oh okay
---