Getting through the Stone Sentinel Maze in Ling Tong's Musou Mode

#1ValkyrieX2Posted 1/18/2009 8:07:58 PM
Okay, so I'm on Stage 6 of Ling Tong's Musou Mode (can't remember the name of the battle, sorry). One of the targets is to breach the Stone Sentinel Maze in 5 minutes, and seeing how the generals are regenerating there after I beat them elsewhere, I really would like them to stop regenerating!

What's the fastest way to breach the Stone Sentinel Maze? Any ideas would be appreciated!

PS - Anybody missing Ling Tong's nunchaku? The sanjegun (three-section-staff) is close to Chinese weaponry in that time period, but I really wish he had his nunchaku back (though the sanjegun's a better choice than the halberd he wielded in the PS3).
#2Kamatari47Posted 1/18/2009 10:03:49 PM
What's the fastest way to breach the Stone Sentinel Maze?

Use L2 to zoom in your mini-map, which allows you to see paths and barriers better. Also, follow the routes taken by the enemy in and out of the maze.

---
Sono niyakemen, bu-tsubushte yaru kara!
-- Souryuu Asuka Langley
#3KojiroSasakiPosted 1/18/2009 11:42:30 PM
the map doesnt have barriers and stuff in ps2 version.
---
Boring
#4ShortyBoo429Posted 1/20/2009 7:33:34 AM
I find it easiest to get in either through the north or east side of the maze, then once you get to the center and beat Zhuge, follow the enemies out the south. It still gives you the target complete as long as you do this quick enough.