*SPOILERS* Need help in Temple of Doom

#1BalmoranPosted 1/1/2010 11:03:50 AM
Hi there

I 've tried everything I can think of in the Temple of Doom, but the poison kills me before I even make it halfway. Potions don't even touch sides. Any hints/tips?
#2ShotenPosted 1/1/2010 11:50:59 AM
The bodies and blood on the floor make a path. :P
---
Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay Magus and restore our honor!
#3reaver894Posted 1/2/2010 3:53:53 AM
Yeah look at the bodies and follow the way the blood is on the ground. (bit like an arrow)
---
Rottenberry said: Well look at you Mr. Multitask Master. I happen to find her boobs more involving than the plot.
#4Balmoran(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2010 7:23:39 AM
Thanks, I managed to get through the temple now - thanks a bunch. :)
#5Ant0n89Posted 1/2/2010 11:10:55 AM
I just ran like hell to the door and shot the dude with an explosive arrow, though I was a few levels higher than the mobs in there =/
#6NotilabPosted 1/6/2010 11:08:23 AM
"I just ran like hell to the door and shot the dude with an explosive arrow, though I was a few levels higher than the mobs in there =/"

LMAO, I was Lvl 18 when I did this (after finding out ***SPOILER***) and Still died on my first try lol. I just ended up bulling thru them and chugging some potions.

Did the same for the two chests surrounded by lava.

*********SPOILER************
After finding out that I better finish all my quests before finishing the battle tower quest :p .
#7Koric2000Posted 1/6/2010 3:11:22 PM
OMG there's a path!? Damn, i just ran through and downed a couple potions and jumped onto that dudes raft (which is unpoisoned), and smacked him a couple of times to go forward XD.