Boss help: General Raze

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Divinity II: Ego Draconis
  3. Boss help: General Raze

User Info: skinnyd69

skinnyd69
7 years ago#1

Hey everyone :D

I should have no problem defeating General Raze inside the headquarters in his fortress, but I can't figure out how! We're the same level, and I can punish him quite severely until he chickens out and takes refuge in a healing chamber. There are a few of these chambers, and I'm assuming I need to disable them somehow?

Has anyone fought and beat General Raze yet?

Thanks for the help!

User Info: Druuberry

Druuberry
7 years ago#2
There is a lever beside the chambers, pulling it I think disabled the chamber. I'm not sure though, I pulled the lever beside two of them, then as he was running for one of them I dropped him with a magic blast before he got to it, so I never actually got to see what happens when he tries to use them after you pull the lever.

skinnyd69
7 years ago#3

Are the levers inside the chambers? I'm running around like crazy trying to find them!

skinnyd69
7 years ago#4

Nevermind, I found the small levers on the ground outside of the healing pods. It's BS though because you have to turn the levers off several times.

1. Boards
  2. Divinity II: Ego Draconis
  3. Boss help: General Raze

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived