Chest in Barnabus cave (Sinister cave)?

#1TaekwondragonPosted 1/18/2010 10:13:15 PM
In the mid level teleport room, the one where you pull the lever in the cornder to turn of the generator surrounded by Lava (not the one with the moving platforms), there is a locked chest that can't be opened by lockpicking. Anyone know where the key to this is? Or how to open it?
---
In short, "hardcore gamers" tend to be infuriatingly out of touch and should all be nailed to the wall.
-virt
#2RhezussPosted 1/19/2010 5:47:40 AM

I wondered the same thing yesterday when I got into thast cave...

I been exploring every inches of that cave but no key to be find!

#3Taekwondragon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2010 5:33:59 PM
Found it!

If you go to the one with the moving platforms, right after you enter at the T intersection, it is on the alcoves in the wall (with the flaming bars?)
---
In short, "hardcore gamers" tend to be infuriatingly out of touch and should all be nailed to the wall.
-virt
#4Taekwondragon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2010 5:34:25 PM
Also totally not worth it. I had a mana potion in there...
---
-virt
#5RhezussPosted 1/20/2010 6:22:24 AM

Nice thanks!

Is the chest worth it?

#6NotilabPosted 1/20/2010 10:13:52 AM
How did you guys get past the moving platform? I tried for almost an hour and kept dying :(
#7Taekwondragon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2010 6:15:12 PM
The jumping in this game is horrible, but you just have to time the jumps right...
---
-virt
#8NotilabPosted 1/21/2010 9:28:18 AM
I got the timing right, I get to the last platform in that straight line. It's the f'ing turning that keeps killing me. I either can't turn on time, or I hit the edge of the platform (to your right) and end up sliding down to the lava.