Final Boss

#1wethotrikkuPosted 4/3/2010 5:37:37 PM
I need final boss advice, positions to avoid his move after the rocks, the first a second versions. maybe i youtube vid would help if someone would post..
#2FilthyScumPosted 4/4/2010 2:40:50 PM
I can't even get past the 4th level. If you happen to finish the game, please post your game save!
#3wethotrikku(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2010 6:17:42 PM
4th level is indeed hard. what i did was, and it may help, was restart at level 1. Because Level 1 -3 was stupid easy after dying so much at level 4. I had the maximum level power-up from protein, and enough bombs and a 1/2 bar of men's ben (Idaten) for the last stage of Level 4. So that may work, for you. Level 5 get's easier when you stay focused and fight all the bosses again, but the final boss is annoying -_-. Yeah i'll see if i can post my save XD
#4HresvelgrXPosted 4/13/2010 12:42:42 AM
Don't bother. There is no ending, no unlockables. This game is for LGBTs only. Thank you. What a pathetic excuse for a shooter with LGBT muscle men.
#5FilthyScumPosted 4/13/2010 1:00:13 PM
Does that "Message" option ever change? Is there ever anything else in there? I gave up trying to complete the game -- it's too difficult.
#6ljobenzaPosted 4/19/2010 7:18:06 PM
Don't bother. There is no ending, no unlockables. This game is for LGBTs only. Thank you. What a pathetic excuse for a shooter with LGBT muscle men.

I refuse to believable there isn't anything to unlock in the game. There's a third character named Shoten who's not available at the start. The question is how exactly do we need to unlock him?

And for your other statement. You completely missed the point seriously. The Cho Aniki series ever since it started was not meant to be quality. Actually they're made to be what the Japanese call "s*** games", games made to look awful on purpose. It's meant to be a humorous parody on the homoerotic tones of masculinity. If you're looking for your typical shmup you're looking at the wrong game.
#7WolfmanJayPosted 4/19/2010 9:15:41 PM
After you reach Stage 5, go to the Message under Special. Read the Japanese characters and Shoten should be unlocked.

Shoten is ridiculously powerful. He has Idaten's power with Benten's spread shots. However, the game seems to add a few more enemies when you play as him.
---
Edguy is the greatest band of all time. Listen to them! http://www.last.fm/music/Edguy
"I'm different I'm different I'm different!" --Arakune
#8FilthyScumPosted 4/20/2010 2:38:47 PM
WolfmanJay. do you think you could post your Game Save? I tried the one that has already been posted, but that extra character doesn't seem to be unlocked. I tried what you said (go to Jap message), and I don't see that character selectable...