I don't remember the original series being like this? (Manual?)

#1TanukitsunePosted 3/19/2011 9:12:03 AM
I played the original Cho Aniki game when it came out on the Virtual Console and I don't remember it well, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't like this.

And I'm pretty sure it wasn't a "bullet hell", then again this isn't really a bullet hell, BULLET HELL GAMES ARE EASIER! Who on Earth make it's bullet hell-ish and then DOESN'T give a tiny hit box? And if it was a bullet it it would have some bullet remove gimmick or bullet slowdown.. And you'd be more powerful too!

And it's not even as "gay" as the original games! The original game was fabulously insane, this doesn't seem to be trying that hard... except for the continue screen. The original game was FABULOOOOOUUSSS! This game is just... uninspired?

It would be better if the game had a manual... Does this game have a not PSN download physical form with a manual?

How the hell does the power up system work? Are the"P"s points are power ups? Is the "M"s? Either way the power ups seem to be WAY too scarce.

Would anybody care to explain the game to me? All I know is that picking up men gives you men juice for your men beam, I don't know what the other pickups do or anything...
---
Hail to the Kong baby!
#2Tanukitsune(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2011 10:45:18 AM
I just played a little of the original and looked at footage of the rest of the series and guess what? It's not bullet hellish at ALL!

But I still want to know how to play the damn game properly!
---
Hail to the Kong baby!