All Riddler Secret Maps Locations.

#1Y2K_FrostyPosted 8/24/2009 9:09:17 PM
Hey guys, anywhere know where all the Secret Map locations are? Each one provides areas on the maps where the trophies are. It would be a big help. Thanks.
---
XBL: Y2K Frosty
www.youtube.com/y2kfrosty
#2Genocide0wlPosted 8/24/2009 9:17:10 PM
just play through
they are usually not well hidden and are sitting on desks
---
That sort of bill has a snowball's chance in hell. - PinkFloyd1965
What if its a snowball... made of fire... - Volcom2k2
#3Y2K_Frosty(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2009 9:20:54 PM
I've played through and beat the game with 115/240 challenges. It's going to be a little frustrating blindly running around the entire map without a real clue as to where they are.

The secret maps are actual in-game items if you didn't know, which update your map with little moving question marks, giving an idea to where the challenges are situated.

I'm looking for the location of these maps.
---
#4Y2K_Frosty(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2009 9:25:45 PM
I can report that the secret map located in Arkham West is on the western side (looking from the map), in a little guard house protected by a sonic gate. It is on the desk.
---
#5Genocide0wlPosted 8/24/2009 9:28:07 PM
honestly you are not very good at looking you you don't just run across the maps
they are often in very easy to reach spots(like the interview tapes)
just flash detective vision and they will show up gold
---
That sort of bill has a snowball's chance in hell. - PinkFloyd1965
What if its a snowball... made of fire... - Volcom2k2
#6Y2K_Frosty(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2009 9:30:19 PM
It's not as easy as that Genocide. I'm not quite sure if you actually know what I'm asking for. The secret maps are actual challenges themselves, and once found, give you the locations of all the other riddler challenges in that area. You need to find the secret maps, so and I believe there is one in each location, so I was asking if anybody knew where they were, not all 240 riddler challenges.

Once I have the secret maps, the riddler challenges are easy as pie to find. Without the secret maps, they're a little more tricky.
---
#7Y2K_Frosty(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2009 9:31:20 PM
And simply because they are in easy to reach spots doesn't always necessarily mean they are in easy to guess spots. A trophy could be right in front of your face but you could never guess it.
---
#8Y2K_Frosty(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2009 9:47:26 PM
Arkham East Secrets Map is located near the southwest exit (from the map) in a guards house. It is on a desk near a along with a trophy. A Cryptographic Sequencer is required to enter.
---
#9waiya1Posted 8/24/2009 10:00:12 PM
I just laugh and think how long it took riddler to:

1 sneak in enough materials to carve all these trophies
2 mix his own invisable paint for ? marks

then I think how lax the security is that he found the time and oppertunity to

1 sneak into all of these restricted areas to hide awards / inviso-? / and think up Puns for random things he sees lying around.

then these 2 things really just blow my mind

1 he did all this instead of escaping
2 AFTER ALL OF THIS TIME EFFORT AND TROUBLE .... HE LEAVES THE FRIGGIN MAPS AND PLANS FOR IT ALL ON A DESK... OR CHAIR... BED and to make matters worse he made them out of a nice SHINNY METAL and put a GIANT NEON GREEN ? .... speechless... riddler you are a friggin MORON!
#10Y2K_Frosty(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2009 10:06:27 PM
Haha, yeah, he is a little coocoo, but that's why we love him. I can just imagine him scurring up buildings and painting huge question marks on the roof's, and then scurrying up an even bigger building, and painting a tiny dot on a railing or ledge, so that when aligned they make a question mark.
---