don't cut yourself on this sharply observed portrait

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. don't cut yourself on this sharply observed portrait

User Info: stridery2

stridery2
7 years ago#1
looking for this painting/portrait in the intensive treatment lobby but can't find it.
XBOX 360/Wii/PS3 era>>>SNES/SG/NES era>>>PS1/DC/N64 era>>>PS2/XBOX/GC era
Currently Playing: Xbox 360 COD WAW, BATTLEFIELD 1943

User Info: I_Raq_U

I_Raq_U
7 years ago#2
standing in front of the body, turn around walk a little forward, dont jump down and its on the left
XBOXLIVE GAMERTAG: TxLonestar Wolf
"Id give you a piece of my mind...if such a thing existed"-me ; My name is IRAQU and i approve of this message

User Info: TlabReborn

TlabReborn
7 years ago#3
It's about 10 feet away from where you found Boles's dead body. look along the walls there.
Oh yeah the Punisher has done a great job of stopping crime. There's no more crime in Marvel New York. - lordrami

User Info: sithgod513

sithgod513
7 years ago#4
yea lol i looked for that thing for like 10 mins, i jumped down and ran everywhere, the damn riddler would not stop saying stupid crap about it til i found it.
--
The only thing I feel when I kill is the recoil from my rifle.

User Info: I_Raq_U

I_Raq_U
7 years ago#5
i couldnt find it either then when i finally saw it i was like "OMG IM BLIND" lol
XBOXLIVE GAMERTAG: TxLonestar Wolf
"Id give you a piece of my mind...if such a thing existed"-me ; My name is IRAQU and i approve of this message

User Info: stridery2

stridery2
7 years ago#6
^^^ yea me too!!! it got so annoyed i muted the sound for a while. thanks everyone. i feel so stupid searching the bigger room for like 20+ min!!!
XBOX 360/Wii/PS3 era>>>SNES/SG/NES era>>>PS1/DC/N64 era>>>PS2/XBOX/GC era
Currently Playing: Xbox 360 COD WAW, BATTLEFIELD 1943

User Info: sithgod513

sithgod513
7 years ago#7
yea i dont feel so dumb now that i see other people was having the same problem lol.
--
The only thing I feel when I kill is the recoil from my rifle.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. don't cut yourself on this sharply observed portrait

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived