Arkham mansion missing 3 teeth

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. Arkham mansion missing 3 teeth
7 years ago#1
I finish the game, and now have 239/240 riddles solved, miss only 3 teeth i have 17/20 teeth on Arkham mansion, i check everywhere, plz help find this teeth, thx
You've never seen Biohazard like this before
7 years ago#2
Its kind of hard for us to tell you what teeth you need to find, if we don't know which ones you've already gotten.
whats wrong with you? killing is fun, and you get xp for it - moedameyer GamerTag:PunksNDrublic
7 years ago#3

I have the same problem. It's frustrating the hell outta me. Can anyone just say when and where they got their last group of joker teeth in arkham mansion.

7 years ago#4
try near wardens office......you should find a vent system or somethin to grapple onto...they are up there..try there
7 years ago#5
if that wasant in the office..then it is the room outside the office
7 years ago#6
remember the spot where you had to toss the batarang at the guys face when he had the doctor held hostage...right before that room where she dies there is like a little library ontop youll find all 3 their........it took me a while to
7 years ago#7

Thanks. I found them once I knew they were in the Warden's office. They were in that room right above you once you go through his door.

1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. Arkham mansion missing 3 teeth

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived