1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. Solving Arkhams biggest mystery?
6 years ago#1
How do i solve this, do ineed to get 100%
---
XBL SirSen
6 years ago#2
Its getting all 24 of the Spirit of Arkham stones.
---
GT/PSN: Methionine / GT for FFXI: FFXITAG / Server: Alexander Linkshell: Claimed / 75 DRK/NIN/RNG / Merits: 260
6 years ago#3
Technically, if you solve all of the Riddler's riddles, you get this achievement too, rite?
---
GT: JokerSoSeri0us [Main: AKUMA]
DIE 1000 DEATHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................... Forever.......Messatsu.
6 years ago#4
No because the 24th spirit stone isnt on the riddle list. The riddler doesnt even know who left these clues(he says so). When you are 240/240 the 24th stone is still blacked out until you find it, thats why they are separate achieves.
---
GT/PSN: Methionine / GT for FFXI: FFXITAG / Server: Alexander Linkshell: Claimed / 75 DRK/NIN/RNG / Merits: 260
6 years ago#5
Find all the clues. Go back and visit Clayface....he'll tell you what to do. >_>
6 years ago#6
i solved every mystery and went to clay face and all he does is laff! what do i have to do to get it?
6 years ago#7
i solved every mystery and went to clay face and all he does is laff! what do i have to do to get it?
6 years ago#8
Scan the floor.
---
I demand the World ends with you 2. Or, TWEWYT. To quote Blazing saddles, "The sheriff's a nigerian!" Gamertag: The Proud Brit.
6 years ago#9
Go to the room with Clayface in it and face his cell. Turn around and head up the stairs, have detective mode on and you will see a big scratched circle.
---
"If the Mayans knew anything about the future, they would still be around today."- DynamicJumpIuff on 2012
6 years ago#10
im in detective mode lookin at the floor and i cant see anything.... do i look in his cell or around the room?
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. Solving Arkhams biggest mystery?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived