How do you save Dr Young from Zsasz?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. How do you save Dr Young from Zsasz?
7 years ago#1
I keep losing Dr Young to Zsasz, either because he sees me, or I waste time trying to get a clear shot at him with my batarangs, which I can't seem to find on the rafters above him, because of those barred windows.

I can't figure this out. How do you hit him without him seeing you?
7 years ago#2
Use corner cover and wait for Zsasz to show himself. When he does, use a batarang on his head.
Ah! The hideous mutant squid has escaped again and has created an army of cyborg zombie soldiers to do its evil bidding!
7 years ago#3
I just get on the gargoyld directly ebhind him and use the flying kick and boom its done.
7 years ago#4
I imagine you've failed this mission at least once. This is one reason why I love the game, because upon dying, during the death screen the game will tell you exactly what you're supposed to do.

I remember this part had that helpful hint, so why didn't you read it?
I am a writer here: http://pshkaboom.com/
GT: Stickguy259
7 years ago#5
He's talking about the second encounter with Zsasz, not the first.
Ah! The hideous mutant squid has escaped again and has created an army of cyborg zombie soldiers to do its evil bidding!
7 years ago#6
I used the remote control batarang, wasn't too hard.
7 years ago#7
"Use corner cover and wait for Zsasz to show himself. When he does, use a batarang on his head."

Exactly. Just have the batarang ready and throw it when he pops his head out. It's not hard.
GT = an Evil Goat
Let me know that you're from GameFAQs.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. How do you save Dr Young from Zsasz?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived