Prometheus Riddle (Spoilers maybe)

#1WNKster10Posted 8/29/2009 12:18:51 PM
So I just beat the game today. And I wanted to go back to solve a few riddles. I wanted to find the one about Prometheus so I went back to the room where Harley had the two guards trapped. Only problem is that the room is still filled with gas.

Is there still a way I can finish the Riddle?
---
Currently Playing- COD4, Halo 3, TW PGA Tour 08, SW The Force Unleashed, COD WAW, Rock Band 2, Assassins Creed.
#2ValhadmarPosted 8/29/2009 12:21:01 PM
Yes, use your grapple to get to top of the area with the guards, blow up the wall so that you can look down into the gas room. Now what you do next is, use your ultra batclaw and pull the wall over from the otherside, Zipline over, Kill Switch and your good. Now you can get the riddle and stone in that room.
---
"The place we live is paradise, however the life we live is hell."
#3FoppePosted 8/29/2009 12:21:28 PM
Yes.
Go to the room nextdoor, the one with the two guards.
Use the hook to get above some ventilation ducts above you.
You will see a weak wall against the gasfilled room. Blow it up.
You can now access the gasfilled room.
On the other side of the room, you will see a weak wall as well. Use your trihook to take it down, then cross over with your zipline. Then use your Batcoder to blow up the fuse box, and the big fan will blow out the gas.

---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#4WNKster10(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2009 12:33:07 PM
Cool, thanks
---
Currently Playing- COD4, Halo 3, TW PGA Tour 08, SW The Force Unleashed, COD WAW, Rock Band 2, Assassins Creed.