Riddle in the ventilation system of the botanical gardens. Help?

#1Vashtrigun0420Posted 9/3/2009 10:56:34 AM
I picked up the map for the riddler's clues, and it says there is something in this area. I know it isn't a riddle, but rather a trophy or a spirit of arkham. I just can't seem to find it. Anyone know where, specifically, this treasure is located?
---
If Star Wars is so advanced, how come Leia can't just IM Obi-Wan on her New Cell phone? "plz help obi ur my only hope <3"
Gamertag: Starkiller0420
#2FoppePosted 9/3/2009 10:58:35 AM
It's a scanning riddle.
Look down while moving and you should see the RatCatchers stuff, or whatever his name was.

---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#3FiIIintheBlankPosted 9/3/2009 10:58:45 AM
I think you're looking for the Ratmaster (I think that's what he was called) costume. While you're crawling through the vents, look down whenever you come to a grating. You'll see the costume and you can scan it.
#4Vashtrigun0420(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2009 11:00:03 AM
Got it. Went through that area like nine times. Looked every direction but down. -_-
Thanks guys.
---
If Star Wars is so advanced, how come Leia can't just IM Obi-Wan on her New Cell phone? "plz help obi ur my only hope <3"
Gamertag: Starkiller0420
#5FoppePosted 9/3/2009 11:01:57 AM
Normally people always forget to look up in this game ;)

---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#6buddhamonsterPosted 9/3/2009 11:04:26 AM
Yea, I did a lot of searching for that one as well. It was a rather clever spot, if you ask me.
---
GT Sir Phobos42021 We're on a top secret mission to get donuts and coffee, but the Germans ate and drank them all, so we gotta go kick their asses.
More topics from this board...
Anyone still playing?TantrumBull179/25 7:08AM