Riddle in the ventilation system of the botanical gardens. Help?

#1Vashtrigun0420Posted 9/3/2009 10:56:34 AM
I picked up the map for the riddler's clues, and it says there is something in this area. I know it isn't a riddle, but rather a trophy or a spirit of arkham. I just can't seem to find it. Anyone know where, specifically, this treasure is located?
---
If Star Wars is so advanced, how come Leia can't just IM Obi-Wan on her New Cell phone? "plz help obi ur my only hope <3"
Gamertag: Starkiller0420
#2FoppePosted 9/3/2009 10:58:35 AM
It's a scanning riddle.
Look down while moving and you should see the RatCatchers stuff, or whatever his name was.

---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#3FiIIintheBlankPosted 9/3/2009 10:58:45 AM
I think you're looking for the Ratmaster (I think that's what he was called) costume. While you're crawling through the vents, look down whenever you come to a grating. You'll see the costume and you can scan it.
#4Vashtrigun0420(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2009 11:00:03 AM
Got it. Went through that area like nine times. Looked every direction but down. -_-
Thanks guys.
---
If Star Wars is so advanced, how come Leia can't just IM Obi-Wan on her New Cell phone? "plz help obi ur my only hope <3"
Gamertag: Starkiller0420
#5FoppePosted 9/3/2009 11:01:57 AM
Normally people always forget to look up in this game ;)

---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#6buddhamonsterPosted 9/3/2009 11:04:26 AM
Yea, I did a lot of searching for that one as well. It was a rather clever spot, if you ask me.
---
GT Sir Phobos42021 We're on a top secret mission to get donuts and coffee, but the Germans ate and drank them all, so we gotta go kick their asses.