Riddle in the ventilation system of the botanical gardens. Help?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. Riddle in the ventilation system of the botanical gardens. Help?
7 years ago#1
I picked up the map for the riddler's clues, and it says there is something in this area. I know it isn't a riddle, but rather a trophy or a spirit of arkham. I just can't seem to find it. Anyone know where, specifically, this treasure is located?
If Star Wars is so advanced, how come Leia can't just IM Obi-Wan on her New Cell phone? "plz help obi ur my only hope <3"
Gamertag: Starkiller0420
7 years ago#2
It's a scanning riddle.
Look down while moving and you should see the RatCatchers stuff, or whatever his name was.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
7 years ago#3
I think you're looking for the Ratmaster (I think that's what he was called) costume. While you're crawling through the vents, look down whenever you come to a grating. You'll see the costume and you can scan it.
7 years ago#4
Got it. Went through that area like nine times. Looked every direction but down. -_-
Thanks guys.
If Star Wars is so advanced, how come Leia can't just IM Obi-Wan on her New Cell phone? "plz help obi ur my only hope <3"
Gamertag: Starkiller0420
7 years ago#5
Normally people always forget to look up in this game ;)
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
7 years ago#6
Yea, I did a lot of searching for that one as well. It was a rather clever spot, if you ask me.
GT Sir Phobos42021 We're on a top secret mission to get donuts and coffee, but the Germans ate and drank them all, so we gotta go kick their asses.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. Riddle in the ventilation system of the botanical gardens. Help?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived