I just beat the game. (*SPOILERS*)

#1HakuMan111386Posted 5/26/2012 6:02:05 PM
Wow, that final boss fight was disappointing. I would say that Poison Ivy was more difficult than The Joker.

What is there more to do after I've beaten the game on Normal? What are the Challenges like and how can I unlock more of them and more trophies?
---
Name: ANTJF Brawl Friend Code: 3093-6768-2145
PSN: Scorpion1386
#2LeadPipeCinchePosted 5/28/2012 11:42:16 PM
HakuMan111386 posted...
Wow, that final boss fight was disappointing. I would say that Poison Ivy was more difficult than The Joker.

?

play and beat B:AC and you wont feel that way anymore cause then youll have a new disappointing boss fight. as for the ivy fight her fight is actually easier because she has a checkpoint during her boss fight. so if you happen to die you dont have to start the fight completely over from scratch.
---
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).
#3iPachecoPosted 6/1/2012 1:19:28 PM
Congratulations. Now you can work on getting your file to 100% by finding all of the hidden goodies and completing the challenges. Half of them are stealth-based where the object is to take enemies down a certain way, and the other half consists of 4 rounds where the object is to rack up as many points as possible by chaining different moves in a (hopefully) single combo.

As far as boss battles go, I believe that the final battle was a disappointment but I agree with LeadPipe that Poison Ivy's battle was easier. What sucked about the Joker fight was that it minimally involved the Joker and was basically a brawl between Batman and some henchmen.
#4cazza_mrPosted 6/15/2012 11:39:04 AM
Now try it on hard for the biggest bang trophy. Note of caution on hard the enemies dont have the blue marks above them to let you know when to counter. Im currently stuck on hard at the fight before joker when he sets 2 titan thugs on you
---
I have a medium sized fire axe buried in the small of my back, that sort of thing really puts a crimp in your day-Kryten
#5Happy_RobotPosted 6/16/2012 6:56:30 PM
Can you still go around the asylum after you beat the main game to get the riddler trophies, and puzzles and stuff like that?
---
D:
#6Le_FloosePosted 6/17/2012 10:03:16 PM
Yes, the entire island is still accessible.
---
PSN: Le_Floose
#7diabolicalPosted 7/17/2012 6:27:52 AM
Just beat it as well. Disappointing boss fight is just about every fight. The boss fights basically consisted of fighting a bunch of thugs, which is still a lot of fun largely because the combat is so amazing.
#8js16nitePosted 7/18/2012 9:34:59 PM
Same here. Poison Ivy was the most unique boss, but everything else about the game was so good that it doesn't feel like a big deal. I do wish they did more with the Joker fight considering it was the final battle.
---
If you ever ask if I'm being serious or joking, chances are I'm joking.