ps3 slim + batman

#1Martz11Posted 8/30/2009 6:47:07 AM
here in UK in blockbusters, they will be selling slim ps3 with batman from release date for 250.
i have old ps3 40gb, is it worth me either trading/selling mine to either them or private sale?
i love the batman game too soo seems ok deal, just dont want to buy something i basicaly have, if its not really worth it. going uni in few weeks so smaller ps3 would make sense, luggage wise.

btw im very greatful i own a ps3, im not a person who just buys new things because its new, just want some opinions really
#2tmephamPosted 8/30/2009 6:53:59 AM

250 for a PS3 Slim and Batman is a pretty good deal considering the Slim is 120 GB. I'd go for it if I were you.

#3Martz11(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2009 6:59:40 AM
yea i think its a great deal, for this particular moment. its just i dont know what to do with my ps3 i own right now, block wont give me much i dont think for it. Id much rather sell it to someone who will get the enjoyment i have gotten, and alas bring the amazing experience that is playing the ps3 to yet another new person. my other option is wait till xmas when the deals are better, but i wont get nowere as much for my ps3 as i would right now

im renting batman at the moment, although on xbox....i know *hangs head in shame* lol but was a free rental, the ps3 ones had gone.
#4frozenhotdoggPosted 8/30/2009 8:10:14 AM
jesus there is nothing wrong with the xbox. Just another way to play games.
#5Copyright 2002Posted 8/30/2009 9:40:50 AM
Well xbox doesnt have joker so theres something some people might see wrong with that ^

I dont really care for the jokers stuff but whatever its more stuff to play so its not too bad i guess
---
Your satisfaction lies in your illusions
PSN: Copyright2008