need help on this riddle Is this a tribute to what a mad dog left behind

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. need help on this riddle Is this a tribute to what a mad dog left behind
7 years ago#1
need help on this riddle Is this a tribute to what a mad dog left behind
7 years ago#2
There's a statue of Arkham's wife and on the name plaque 'Mad Dog' is scratched into it. Examine that.
"I'll drag a burning smile across this nation."
7 years ago#3
witch statue can't seem to find it
7 years ago#4
It's the statue that doesn't have a head attached to its shoulders. ;)
ACWW: 5284-0260-3167 Wolfie@Wolfmoon, ACCF: 3094-0589-7408 Wolfie@Wolfmoon, PSN ID: Timberfang
7 years ago#5
You have a giant hols that you can't jump over.
Stand in front of it, turn around, walk forward.
There it is.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
7 years ago#6
all statues have heads on there shoulders
7 years ago#7
They told you where it is. Find it. :P There is a statue with no head, in one of those circular garden things. I'm almost certain it's in the path you have to go through when you first see that riddle.
7 years ago#8
for those that dont know mad dog raped and killed arkham's wife and child. then was committed to his asylum. of course arkham treated him for a while before eventually killing him. its all in the recordings but just thought i would point it out.
"All Creatures Will Die, All Things Will Be Broken"
x-Box Live - Metsu Sats
7 years ago#9
Botanical Gardens

(Flooded Corridor)
"Is this a tribute to what a mad dog left behind?"
On your way to the Aviary, you'll pass through a small square room with a headless statue holding flowers. The gold inscription plate has been vandalized with the name "Mad Dog". Scan it to solve the riddle.

Taken from this riddle guide.

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/batman-arkham-asylum-riddler-guide/a-2009082614217603032
Mankind united with infinitely greater purpose in pursuit of war than he ever did in pursuit of peace.
PSN/XBL: aPeXFUBAR
7 years ago#10
for those that dont know mad dog raped and killed arkham's wife and child. then was committed to his asylum. of course arkham treated him for a while before eventually killing him. its all in the recordings but just thought i would point it out.
Mad Dag also decapitated Arkham's daughter, but I guess they didn't have a statue for her. Those were probably the most chilling panels I've ever seen in a Batman comic.
"I'll drag a burning smile across this nation."
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  3. need help on this riddle Is this a tribute to what a mad dog left behind

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived