How do you start a new game?

#1Lunitik56Posted 9/9/2009 3:15:03 PM
Wanted to know how to start a new game using the same file so I can keep all my medals
---
PSN: Lt_Dan87
"Im takin it all, Im not leavin a cent. I want everything out your pockets, even the lint." - Big L
#2original_armoPosted 9/9/2009 3:15:32 PM
You don't.

---
You can't keep a good clown down.
#3Lunitik56(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2009 3:16:42 PM
Well how does that work with trophies then
---
"Im takin it all, Im not leavin a cent. I want everything out your pockets, even the lint." - Big L
#4GG_ORDANPosted 9/9/2009 3:28:50 PM
If you have a save file you started on easy or normal, you can get all trophies available except Biggest Bang. Then you just have to create a new file to get that trophy. I'm assuming that's what your concern is.
---
Super hot sportscaster Erin Andrews shouldn't participate in any activities where balls fly at her face
#5GG_ORDANPosted 9/9/2009 3:29:39 PM
btw- you can have 4 separate files if you hadn't noticed.
---
Super hot sportscaster Erin Andrews shouldn't participate in any activities where balls fly at her face
#6Lunitik56(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2009 3:32:16 PM
I know that but what about challenge medal trophies, I already have like 12 medals that were painfully hard to get, but I dont have all the levels unlocked, will the medals stack or what?
---
#7seiryuuxPosted 9/9/2009 3:43:18 PM
The medals stack so don't worry and start a new file
---
AKA bluedragonx - "You either END GAME or don't play the game at all!!"
PSN: seiryuux
#8Lunitik56(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2009 3:52:05 PM
aight so if i won 10 trophies from my first save file, then get 14 from my new save file (but the ones that i DIDNT get in the first save file) then i will get the trophies right?
---
#9GG_ORDANPosted 9/9/2009 4:03:54 PM
Something I noticed doing pred challenges. I played a round on one map and got 2 of the 3 medals. I replayed it quickly just to get the third one. After that it showed I only earned one medal, so I had to go back and get all 3 in one shot. And this happened when i should have been rewarded with the 16 medal trophy. At first I didn't get it, but then realized another of my previously played maps was missing medals since I got all 3 on separate tries as the other one I mentioned.

---