Am I the only one who likes this one more than arkham city?

#1cmpunkfan15Posted 1/12/2013 3:21:08 PM
I mean I love arkham city,but I just think this one is better,of all the games i have i have beaten this more than all the rest I think i've beaten about it about 8 times so far.
---
cm punk is the best in the world
#2Ratchet_Fan8Posted 1/17/2013 6:07:54 AM
To me this game had better pacing and seemed more focus,writing flowed better despire the horrendous Titan idea...and the SHEISSE Bossess..
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/tou.html
#3Zinle_sanPosted 1/23/2013 7:19:00 AM
These two games have always been a tied for me really.
I like the story in this one more and the atmosphere as its strong points,
but AC has better controls and cool new things, not to mention the detailed city to explore.
But for atmosphere and plot (though it's simple) I like this one more.
But like I said; kinda tie for me.
---
I'm here to ruin your day - sir, yes sir!!
#4EDlFlCATlONPosted 1/23/2013 1:21:44 PM
In terms of story, pacing and content it's a case of quality vs quantity. Personally I found that City lost the atmosphere that made Assylum so great. It also seemed to think simply sticking another 200 riddler trophies in would make the game better but in reality I think it suffered for it because it simply got tedious and boring collecting everything.

However In terms of gameplay, graphics and controls, City simply blows Asylum out of the water. No contest.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PLA1y.jpg
Izual - Common Sense Applies.
#5KingHieiPosted 2/2/2013 2:27:02 AM
Zinle_san posted...
These two games have always been a tied for me really.
I like the story in this one more and the atmosphere as its strong points,
but AC has better controls and cool new things, not to mention the detailed city to explore.
But for atmosphere and plot (though it's simple) I like this one more.
But like I said; kinda tie for me.

This totally. :)
---
PSN: Toonami3000 & V_For_Vincent
"When darkness is all you see, this is our sweet blasphemy"
#6ZooStation42Posted 2/9/2013 9:54:18 PM
I prefer AC over this game but it's really a matter of taste. I love the claustrophobic and demented atmosphere that AA achieves, whereas AC delivered a bigger and more exploratory challenge. They're both great; it just depends on what you want out of game.
---
"Jesus never let me down"--U2
PSN: U2_Vertigo40