how to remove game from windows live account?

#1mfcostacamposPosted 9/19/2009 12:35:20 PM
i installed batman arkham asylum but i'm wondering how u remove a game from ur windows live account. cuz batman automatically stores your achievements and all, even if u play offline, so i'm wondering, is there any way to remove does achievements from your windows live account? hence removing the game itself

or do they just disappear if u stop playing the game for some time, since they appear in the recent games tab?
#2mfcostacampos(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2009 4:44:07 PM
anyone?
#3SwedishnerdPosted 9/19/2009 4:58:52 PM
They're stored locally on your computer until you log onto Live (any GFWL game will do, and you don't need to activate the game to get the achievements). Removing the folder XLive at C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Microsoft should get rid of them.

Anyway, why would you want to remove the achievements?
#4mfcostacampos(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2009 6:27:40 PM
because the game is borrowed, i don't even own it, and only played half of it. so i have this incomplete game record stored permanently on my account... call me paranoid
anyway, i didn't manage to find a folder named XLive under Application Data\Microsoft, only under " WINDOWS\System 32. it's all .dll files and i only want to delete the achievements for this game, i wanna keep the rest
:S if you could give me some more help i'd appreciate it