So I love city building games, how is this one?

#1dude1000016Posted 3/22/2009 8:39:49 PM
The divide between the two different scores of the page are rather large, so let me ask for a few questions.

1. How in-depth is the city building? Is it like Ceasar III with better graphics?

2. How is the military? Is it more on a grand scale, is it even good?

3. How much roleplaying is there, and does it really matter what family you choose?

Thanks for any help.
---
The Chosen Alliance has conquered this board. All resistance shall be put down without delay, thanks for your cooperation. HQ Medieval 2 Total war Gold board.
#2nicoleluxPosted 3/24/2009 2:47:03 PM

I love city-building too and this game didn't entertain me what so even the building are kinda boring and not much to choose from. the graphics are good easy on the eyes. the military part is pretty much point and clicki was so dissappointed with this game i didn't even finish it but i guess everyone has thier own opion of fun:) l

#3CommunismFTWPosted 4/4/2009 10:53:02 PM
1: Caeser 3 is way more complicated. You can have a full fleged city up in an hour with monuments and all here.

2: You'll get, max, four squads of military and nothing to fight but weak barbarians. This is no R:TW

3: No difference, except carry over abillities in the campaign.
---
Oh where can I go to and what can I do? Nothing can please me; only thoughts are of you...
#4pyromanthe3rdPosted 4/7/2009 2:46:34 PM
stick with civ city Rome,or glory of the roman empire..
#5mattbazzPosted 5/1/2009 3:00:29 AM
Caear 3 was weird in retrospect. Why should a woman from the market travel roads and distribute food herself? Lazy buggers can shop themselves can they?
---
Intel Core 2 Q6600 @ 3.0ghz, 8gb DDR2 800mhz, ATI 3870x2 GDDR4, 500gb HDD