Where are Bardak and Lopotov?? Most annoying mission ever....already

#1TonyTurbo78Posted 7/3/2009 5:29:20 AM
I must have done this mission 10 times already and still not found Bardak. Been to all the camps, been to the castle, driven along the roads, had razor say that he was on his way to the border and had to stop him within 20 minutes but I still have no idea where the hell this guy is. Whats the secret to finding him? What am I doing wrong?
#2operationerPosted 7/3/2009 5:39:19 AM
Wait till Manhattan or Badlands... Those are frustrating and sometimes unable to complete, bugs glitches and stuff...

I only got Bardak on that mission, when the radio comes in and says 20 minutes, red car, town, go to that town and wait for a red car or try to find it. I failed the first time however the next try, I got the helicopter to fly me there and saw a red car moving along the road to that town and I unloaded my gun on the red car promptly when it arrived and whoever it was inside died shortly and mission complete. But it feels like its lacking something, like interactivity, couldn't set road blocks or ask the car to stop or whatever or I don't know how to do it.
#3TonyTurbo78(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2009 5:55:55 AM
ok i`ll give it a go.

This game has alot of potential, but at the minute it's just not happening for me due to the small bugs here and there. During that mission I met the farmer in Staroye and helped him fend of a small group of soldiers. He then tells me Bardak could be back at his roots at the power plant in Chrnovski or whever it's called. It seems like the game just gives you one big run around and you need to be lucky in completing your current mission.

thanks for the tip. I'll try now for the 11 time lol
#4SigalphaPosted 7/3/2009 9:27:17 AM
I've played through the mission five times now and haven't been able to find Lopotov. I found Bardak by complete fluke my first time through though. I follow through on the hint that the enemy commander gave in the previous mission and headed out to Volsynov (...whatever). On the way back to the FOB after following the leads, he just drove by my Humvee on back road.

Pretty random I have to say, results may vary as it is.

---
I think we ought always to entertain our opinions with some measure of doubt. I shouldn't wish people dogmatically to believe any philosophy, not even mine.
#5hama666Posted 7/4/2009 1:56:47 AM
I seem to recall Bardak was in a quarry near some town, cant remember exactly which one though. I think it might have been Electro...whatever it was called.
#6dav1dPosted 7/4/2009 6:53:23 AM
Lopotov cant be caught or even found.

For me Bardak was in the quarry. Which is in the town along the coast from electr.....
---
Specs: Intel E8500, 2Gb Corsair RAM, ATi HD4850 512mb , 500Gb Wd HDD
#7Vael300Posted 7/5/2009 8:48:50 PM
I got Bardak alive by blocking off the road. I saw him in the helicopter on the way, but didn't want to blow him up and kill him, so I got off just south of that town (Gorka or something) and waited. When it came close, I shot the crap out of the car, aiming for the tires and such, and he got out and started running. I ran up to him and a cutscene played with us capturing him.

Do they have an actual location at all times, or do they just spawn randomly? No one was at the quarry for me.
---
Rawr.
#8hama666Posted 7/6/2009 9:19:52 AM

[QUOTE="Vael300"]I got Bardak alive by blocking off the road. I saw him in the helicopter on the way, but didn't want to blow him up and kill him, so I got off just south of that town (Gorka or something) and waited. When it came close, I shot the crap out of the car, aiming for the tires and such, and he got out and started running. I ran up to him and a cutscene played with us capturing him.

Do they have an actual location at all times, or do they just spawn randomly? No one was at the quarry for me.
---

#9signaldis_basicPosted 7/8/2009 1:23:39 AM

I finally found the Bardark guy in the quarry snuck in on foot and got him , but when I got there he ran a little ways and I chased him then he just layed down on the ground,..I approached him and nothing...tried interacting with him,...tried running aways away then coming back, nothing we were all just standing there,..well me and bardark,...my men were playing paddy cakes in the woods nearby 'cuz they just don't do what I tell them. So I shot him in the leg,...nothing,...then I shot him again and killed him then the mission ended. It was bugged Im sure,...as is most of the game I've played so far. I lik ethis game but man its almost unplayable at this state.

#10L3TUC3Posted 7/8/2009 5:36:34 PM
I was following the trail, about to investigate the quarry and bardak drives up to me in elektrowhatever. I damage the car and he gets out and I capture him after a short benny hill scene.

Kinda random.